LG HB6 (pink) or Sony VTC5(a) discharge profile?

Asmodeus

I'm trying higher amperage drain rated batteries to see if I can shake out my issues.  

Does anyone have the discharge profile for either of these?  

The VTC5a's are 25A (listed as 2600mah) 
the HB6's are 30-32A.  The pink versions are supposedly slightly better than the ivory HB6's.   (Listed as 1500mah)  

I'm firing fairly large 316L SS coils around .06-.09ohm and as soon as the pack voltage drops a little it starts choking with (new) 30Q's, HG2's, etc.  Typically anything under 7.8v is a toss up and I'm not getting a useable life out of anything I put in it.  I have VTC5's and they do ever so slightly better.  Battery life is atrocious, especially when you are only getting into the top 1/2-1/3rd of the cells useable life.  

I've tried .15-.3Xohm coils as well and still have issues when I crank up the power to compensate.  

Yeah, I know.  My struggle with this DNA build is multi-faceted. 

xD

I kinda want my battery meter to be remotely useful if it does work better with these batteries though!

giz_60 said:

The discharge profiles are only going to aid in the battery indicator to be more accurate...I use all the batteries you listed with a dual coil build, clapton wire at .07?, with no major issues... even on my Skar 75 with a single cell...

What is your sag under load?  Are you using TC or no? 

Asmodeus said:

Yeah, I know.  My struggle with this DNA build is multi-faceted. 

xD

I kinda want my battery meter to be remotely useful if it does work better with these batteries though!

What is your sag under load?  Are you using TC or no? 

TC, .068?, 3.45v in battery at approx 20%

Edit:   cell was an LG HG2

Edit Edit:  Why not just run the battery analyzer, so that you have an accurate data set for YOUR device?

Capture.png