finder 167 DNA 250 battery 0%

Reksie

My finder 167 DNA 250 shows 0% battery charge and wont show normal screen when USB is unplugged also is it normal (from attachment) that on device monitor, the cell 1 shows 0v during charging? Please help!

*EDIT

Think Vape Finder 167
DNA 250
18650 * 2 pieces (red AWT 3000MAH)

finder167.jpg

• Like 1

could be the fuse? Someone might be able to expand on that thought but no screen points that way.

cell 2 voltage is too high, should be 4.2v

have you checked the battery profiles?
Have you checked the batteries or at least a different pair

I have a similar issue as the OP.
Took my Thinkvape finder 167 off usb charge to find it will not fire, gives me a blank screen and when using the fire button the error check Battery.
I have tested this with 4 differrent sets of 18650 cells, rechecked Escribe to make sure the mod is set to use 2 cells.
As the OP i too see using device monitor that cell 1 shows as 0v and cell 2 shows as 4.9-5.0v.

Battery wise ive tried 2 sets of sony VTC 5a( brand new ), 1 set LG HE4 and 1 set LG HG2 all fully charged.

Im unsure about the OP but i only ordered and recived my Mod within the last 4 weeks and the DNA 250 board according to the serial no was only produed in January this info may be irrelevent or may point to a Faulty batch, either that or myself and the OP are just unlucky.

Same as above. Finder 167 and when on usb battery indicator shows empty. Take it off the usb and it won't start up. Hold the fire button down and it cycles through start up, but keeps flashing check batteries. Have had 4 different sets of LG 3000 in it with no change. Tried both soft and hard re set through evolve program with no change.

Lost Down Under said:

Same as above. Finder 167 and when on usb battery indicator shows empty. Take it off the usb and it won't start up. Hold the fire button down and it cycles through start up, but keeps flashing check batteries. Have had 4 different sets of LG 3000 in it with no change. Tried both soft and hard re set through evolve program with no change.

are you able to post a screenshot of Device Monitor with cells 1-2 and pack voltage checked?

• 11 months later...