Therion dna75 check atomizer

Stevens2000ap1

Hi people im new around here. I own a triade dna200 which I like alot and work perfect. This week a friend gave me a therion dna75 which is broken and i plan to fix it. The problems goes as is: -The mod turn on as it should, i can adjust watt, It WONT connect to escribe but charge via usb cable no problem ( its not the cable i use it for my dna200 no problem) -when i try to fire, it just say check atomizer, even without any atomizer on it!! I opened it up and everything at first look fine, was a little dirty but no wire where damaged. I suspect the dna board could be defective. Sound like there was some juice in there that messed everything up. Any advice?!

So, when atomizer is attached it says Check Atomizer? It is normal for a Check Atomizer message with no atomizer attached.,.,...,  Since you have it open check the screws that hold the board in for tightness and make sure you have a good ground at the 510 connector.  Then see if it will connect to EScribe...

If you have a meter & seems you will have it open, if you screw an atty onto the 510 connector, check for continuity between the 2 wires where they connect to the board...if no continuity is present, then the issue is on the 510 connector side....if continuity is present, then the issue is board side...

Untitled1_001.png