Check atomizer warning

chilly814

If you will open Escribe... start 'Atomizer Analyzer' & without an atty attached, try shorting the 510 pin on the device to ground with a screwdriver or something to see if you get a reading...if only a '?', then there is probably an internal connection issue....

If you are referring to the battery indicator on the screen not showing the correct level, it is a known glitch...all my 250 devices will do that if the USB is attached when changing out batteries. I have found that unplugging the USB & either remove & replace the batteries, or let the device set for about 15 mins. it will refresh the indicator & show the proper level again...in the Device Monitor shot, you can see the voltage is showing in both cells, but the % is 0 because of the the same issue, but will reflect the same % seen on the device once it has refreshed itself...

But my issue is when it's not plugged in I will power it on it will show my logo then it goes off. When it's plugged in I get what I showed you in the pics and even on device monitor where you can hit the botton yo make your mod fire it says battery to are to low

Can you post a screenshot of the 'Mod' tab in Escribe & another of 'Device Monitor' with batteries installed. Make sure you are in the 'Manufacturer' UI so the complete 'Mod' tab will be shown...

Edit: A better screenshot can be had by pressing 'PrtScr' on the keyboard, paste it into Paint & save, or using the Snipping Tool that comes with Windows...

I'm not understanding. Idk what 'mod' tab is and the pic I sent you of the device monitor there was batteries installed. An I don't know what 'manufacturer' UI is or how to get to that stuff. Sorry I'm kind of a noob with eScribe. After I fixed the 510 issue the mod worked and I used it for about a hair and then I figured I would customize some screens and I hit restore default botton and now Ib have this issue

Ok, near the top of the screen, go to 'Option>User Interface' & then select 'Manufacturer'...that will give you the 'Mod' tab...on the Mod tab, make sure that it is set for 2 cell...then upload to device...

Capture.png 

Here is the factory Lost Vape .ecig file for the Therion 166 in case you ever need to restore it to out of box state...ecig Lost_Vape_Therion_166.ecig     

Edit: When you hit the 'Restore Defaults' in Escribe, you reset the mod to the Evolv defaults, not Lost Vape's

VT75 Case Thermals.png

The device is looking for a 3rd cell that isn't there, changing it to 2 cell & uploading settings to device should have you going...here is the .csv file for the 25r batteries...csv Samsung_25R (2)_18650_2500 mah_16.92Wh.csv ....download this file & save to your computer...on the Mod tab, click on 'Load .CSV' & then select this file...in the 'Wh' field, enter 16.92...in 'Cell Soft Cutoff', enter 2.75...the LV default 'Mod Resistance' is .004