Auto wattage in TC mode

Darth vapes

on my therion i can adjust the wattage in tc...then when i vape it shows in the left plane which is correct...but with my new triade i do the same thing but the wattage changes in auto mode...cant seem to set the watts to 75 and stay there..if i ajust the temp lower then the wattage will go lower as well...if i up the temp then the wattage will go up as well...so its auto ajusting...Why?..and how can i stop this from happening?

In TC mode, the device is only going to use the wattage necessary to achieve the temp you have it set for...so, lower desired temp, less wattage...higher desired temp, higher wattage...if you have the material profile set for Temperature Dominant & on the 'Screen' tab in Escribe, if you set the field on the left to 'Temperature (standard)', then it will show the wattage you have it set for, but when firing, it will show the wattage actually being used to achieve the desired temp...after firing, it will go back to showing the wattage you have it set for...if you have the field to the left set for 'Last Power' , then you are going to see the actual wattage that was used to achieve the desired temp...hope this made sense...:D

Are i found the problem!....seems in screen mode it was set to last power instead of (temp) which is the standard for the middle screen!...now it shows watts that i have set...But why does it not show temp?...should it be watts on the right plane..(the main screen)..and temp in the small middle left plane?....i mean if i picked temp which i did then why does it show wattage?

If you look at the material profile, 'General Tab', that you are using, you probably have that profile set for Temperature Dominant. That will show the temp on the right side of the screen & will automatically change from temp on the left to wattage...if you uncheck the temperature dominant in the profile, you will see the wattage on the right & the temp on the left

Darth vapes said:

Also finding the Triade hitting harder at 70w than the Therion at the same wattage...that will be the third battery helping out i guess.

That could be because one or both mods were not tuned by LV (mod resistance an thermals), or your therion is bumping into the 6V Output Voltage limit.