battery charge percentage

tomato

Depends on when you want to see it...all the time,1 setting in all 4 panels...if only while charging, the 1 setting in the right 2 panels (but raise the brightness)...if only while in normal operation Temp mode, 1 setting in the top left panel...if only in Power (watt) Mode, 1 setting in the bottom left panel...

Now i can controll charge percentage ....but i have notice the box stay a lot on 100% so i unplug the mini usb ...i'd like to know if when The charger ends  the box goes into sleep mode securely, so that it can be attached to the cable.

tomato said:

Now i can controll charge percentage ....but i have notice the box stay a lot on 100% so i unplug the mini usb ...i'd like to know if when The charger ends  the box goes into sleep mode securely, so that it can be attached to the cable.

The mod will stay on as long as the USB is connected...

giz_60 said:

It will stop charging.

Screenshot_1.jpg 
In regards to the Wh battery level.

I am using the HG2 X3 @ 28.3wh kindly provided by giz_60.

i have been charging this on my PC with device monitor open, was expecting it to stop charging once it hit the 28.3Wh but its been still charging for another 30min.

I increased to Wh to 29Wh, it's now charged to the 29Wh and is still charging.

Does this mean the Wh capacity is greater that what i have entered? should i keep increasing it?

Madkat said:

In regards to the Wh battery level.

I am using the HG2 X3 @ 28.3wh kindly provided by giz_60.

i have been charging this on my PC with device monitor open, was expecting it to stop charging once it hit the 28.3Wh but its been still charging for another 30min.

I increased to Wh to 29Wh, it's now charged to the 29Wh and is still charging.

Does this mean the Wh capacity is greater that what i have entered? should i keep increasing it?

No, it does not mean your capacity is greater. No matter what value you enter in the Wh setting in the mod tab, you are going to see the same behavior in Device Monitor. The value you were given was generated by running the battery analyzer on those cells. Anyways, it's not going to affect battery performance, but only aid in making the battery indicator on the device a bit more accurate. The board doesn't use that value to decide when to stop charging, but rather the actual voltage of the cells.