Lost Vape Triade DNA250c profile after resistance and case analyzer tests 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

About This File

Lost Vape Triade DNA250c settings (.ecig) after case analyzer and resistance tests on triple VTC6.

• Battery Analyzer run for triple Sony VTC6 3000mah 17.899wh
  • Cell Soft Cutoff set to lower limit of these 18650's at 2.75v
  • Mod internal resistance measured with copper plug at 0.006 ohms
  • Case Analyzer run at 73F ambient.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hello, I am new here also i am a new user of dna chipset i have a lost vape triade dna250c with 3 sony vtc6  and wondering what is the utility of this file if there's some improvements after uploading it ?

and how to  upload a .ecig file ?

Thank you and sorry for all my noob questions :)

@taffarovsky@yahoo.fr This .ecig file would be the settings for his mod, with his batteries, and its thermal characteristics. The improvements will be that the ambient temperature should be more accurate, and his battery % will be more accurate.

Many will just download this and use it, or the tools are there for you to run your own. These are mainly important for very low ohm build Temperature control vaping.

Welcome. :hand_splayed:

18 hours ago, S3mj0n said:

Are there setting for the Paranormal 250c so the battery % is more accurate? Or is there something I should change?

These are the settings for Triade DNA250c which is a completely different mod. All tests have been performed on a triple VTC6 battery configuration (while Paranormal uses 2). So no, this ecig profile won't be accurate for your mod.

vor 16 Minuten schrieb slash1981:

These are the settings for Triade DNA250c which is a completely different mod. All tests have been performed on a triple VTC6 battery configuration (while Paranormal uses 2). So no, this ecig profile won't be accurate for your mod.

I think I my wording was bad, sorry for that. I know the Triade is a 3x 18650 mod, what I meant if there are settings for the Triade, or even better maybe a guide how to test all of this and make your own settings. Sorry, I'm new to DNA mods :)

2 minutes ago, S3mj0n said:

I think I my wording was bad, sorry for that. I know the Triade is a 3x 18650 mod, what I meant if there are settings for the Triade, or even better maybe a guide how to test all of this and make your own settings. Sorry, I'm new to DNA mods :)

This guide helped me when I was starting:

1.  DNA Calibration 1
  2.  DNA Calibration 2
  3.  DNA Calibration 3
  4.  DNA Calibration 4

10 hours ago, Chingy112 said:

After I uploud this settings, my replay dosn´t work anymore.... what can I do ?

Thanks.

In Escribe on "General" page select the tab of the profile where you want Replay enabled and put a check mark in "Use Replay on this profile" box.

vor 46 Minuten schrieb slash1981:

In Escribe on "General" page select the tab of the profile where you want Replay enabled and put a check mark in "Use Replay on this profile" box.

I know, and it is, but I cant activate it in mod.

Did you solve charging problem?

I mean mine is charging while cooling time. i believe it calls  leaking issue LOL.

Did you get any answer about that?