Gothic DNA250C / DNA75C Replay & Power bank 1.0.5

(5 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

The theme is based on my previous topics. It works on DNA75C DNA250C, and in DNA75C does not operate "Power bank" mode.

The theme of VapingBad is the basis theme - here are many changed: icons and there are extra features .. I use his conversion for pre-heat - a very compact solution.

Copy from VapingBad

In the photos the 1st is when preheat is on, 2nd is preheat off, 3rd is dropped out of temp protection. 4th is TP-enabled=false, 5th is TS-Material=false.

This is how the conditions are set:

The TP icon:
default shows on image,
atty\temp-protect-enabled=false as the condition for showing the off image.
atty\temp-sensing-material=false also for showing the off image.

Text status:
default shows "PH" for preheat
atty\preheat-enabled=false shows "---"
atty\temp-protect-enabled=false shows "PWR" in yellow
atty\temp-sensing-material=false shows "PWR"in yellow
atty\temp-sensing-dectect=false shows "???" in orange (tested with an ss coil using a NI profile)

Temp Field:
atty\temp as default
atty\temp-protect-enabled=false shows diag\atty\voltage
atty\temp-sensing-material=false shows diag\atty\voltage

Extras:  
In Lock Screen down: Current in charge or root temperature in non charging mode.

In Main Screen two resistans: locked ohms and life ohms.

In Main Screen right to Power:  temperature of board or output voltage in VW mode.

In Main Screen right to Temperature: Temperature ot last puff

Screenshot for Simple version:

Lock-screen-charge.pngLock-screen.pngMain-screen-TC.pngWatt.pngReplay-ready.pngReplay-save.pngPlaying.pngPower-bank-off.pngPower-bank-on.pngPreheat-off.pngPreheat-on.png

Screenshot for extended version:

Lock-screen-charge.pngLock-screen.pngMain-screen-TC.pngWatt.pngPlaying-ready.pngPlaying-save.pngPlaying.pngPower-bank-off.pngPower-bank-on.pngPreheat-off.pngPreheat-on.png

Copyman-Gothic-III.ecigtheme

Copyman-Gothic-IV.ecigtheme

Copyman-Gothic-IV-simple.ecigtheme

What's New in Version 1.0.5   See changelog

Released

Bug fixed.  Modified battery information screen. The missing battery information is now not displayed

Battery-3-4.png.9f54e48db8a92d233e2e2941a13a593a.png

Copyman-Gothic-IV.ecigtheme

Battery-3-4.png

Copyman-Gothic-IV-simple.ecigtheme

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thanks for the fix but I did go into escribe and remove the two battery gages then went into the mod settings and made sure in the battery tab that the drop down was set for 3 cell 18650 . It was already set correctly so I left everything go with the exception of removing the 4 fourth battery gages two in all. Everting is working flawlessly and I’ve tried other themes then go right back to yours. I’m done switching themes I really like this one there’s so many extras. The only thing I see that don’t seem quite right on my device is in the system page it shows the total of four batteries still which is probably because it’s the default. Does your update fix this even though it really is nothing . My device charges fast and last very long.

Even though I usually like percentage of the battery on the main screen I really like the jewel that turns green to blue . Percentage of the battery I find on other screens but that’s just me. I want to thank you for all the work you put into this cool theme.

Thanks for the fix but I did go into escribe and remove the two battery gages then went into the mod settings and made sure in the battery tab that the drop down was set for 3 cell 18650 . It was already set correctly so I left everything go with the exception of removing the 4 fourth battery gages two in all. Everting is working flawlessly and I’ve tried other themes then go right back to yours. I’m done switching themes I really like this one there’s so many extras. The only thing I see that don’t seem quite right on my device is in the system page it shows the total of four batteries still which is probably because it’s the default. Does your update fix this even though it really is nothing . My device charges fast and last very long.

Hallo,
wenn Du in Deiner Beschreibung unten auf "Dateioptionen" und dann "Details bearbeiten" klickst, kannst Du wieder das gewünschte Tumbnail für die Anzeige in der Übersichts-Liste der Themes auswählen.
Dieses Procedere  musst Du nach jedem Upload einer neuen Version wiederholen, da hierbei durch einen Fehler in der Foren-Software das Tumbnail verloren geht.
Beste Grüsse

---------------------------

Hello,
If you click on "File Options" below in the description and then "Edit Details",  you can select the desired thumbnail for the display in the overview-list of themes again.
You have to repeat this procedure after each upload of a new version, because the tumbnail is getting lost by an error in the forum software.
Best regards

I just got a Rebel 250c . When I try to put the Gothic theme in it shows that I’m out of memory bit on my Triad I had no problems installing the Gothic theme. I don’t understand why they are different it is the same chip. Please help me understand why this might be happening.

Преди 10 часа, Dougvapes написа:

I just got a Rebel 250c . When I try to put the Gothic theme in it shows that I’m out of memory bit on my Triad I had no problems installing the Gothic theme. I don’t understand why they are different it is the same chip. Please help me understand why this might be happening.

Hello,

The theme is very heavy because of the pictures. The memory is used almost completely. You can free memory space on your mod by deleting some of the materials that do not use.  You probably inserted some extra material into Rebel - this is the difference between your two mods ...

Best Regards

Milen Cholashki

Thanks for the help got sp18. Got the Gothic theme loaded on the Rebel without any problem. Now I’m rocking with all that extra information that I very much was missing.