Gothic DNA250C / DNA75C Replay & Power bank 1.0.5

(5 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

The theme is based on my previous topics. It works on DNA75C DNA250C, and in DNA75C does not operate "Power bank" mode.

The theme of VapingBad is the basis theme - here are many changed: icons and there are extra features .. I use his conversion for pre-heat - a very compact solution.

Copy from VapingBad

In the photos the 1st is when preheat is on, 2nd is preheat off, 3rd is dropped out of temp protection. 4th is TP-enabled=false, 5th is TS-Material=false.

This is how the conditions are set:

The TP icon:
default shows on image,
atty\temp-protect-enabled=false as the condition for showing the off image.
atty\temp-sensing-material=false also for showing the off image.

Text status:
default shows "PH" for preheat
atty\preheat-enabled=false shows "---"
atty\temp-protect-enabled=false shows "PWR" in yellow
atty\temp-sensing-material=false shows "PWR"in yellow
atty\temp-sensing-dectect=false shows "???" in orange (tested with an ss coil using a NI profile)

Temp Field:
atty\temp as default
atty\temp-protect-enabled=false shows diag\atty\voltage
atty\temp-sensing-material=false shows diag\atty\voltage

Extras:  
In Lock Screen down: Current in charge or root temperature in non charging mode.

In Main Screen two resistans: locked ohms and life ohms.

In Main Screen right to Power:  temperature of board or output voltage in VW mode.

In Main Screen right to Temperature: Temperature ot last puff

Screenshot for Simple version:

Lock-screen-charge.pngLock-screen.pngMain-screen-TC.pngWatt.pngReplay-ready.pngReplay-save.pngPlaying.pngPower-bank-off.pngPower-bank-on.pngPreheat-off.pngPreheat-on.png

Screenshot for extended version:

Lock-screen-charge.pngLock-screen.pngMain-screen-TC.pngWatt.pngPlaying-ready.pngPlaying-save.pngPlaying.pngPower-bank-off.pngPower-bank-on.pngPreheat-off.pngPreheat-on.png

Copyman-Gothic-III.ecigtheme

Copyman-Gothic-IV.ecigtheme

Copyman-Gothic-IV-simple.ecigtheme

What's New in Version 1.0.2   See changelog

Released

Change font - Previous font was very unreadable!

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

The Wolfy Vape

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Fantastic design.  I had to delete two panels in order to install it onto my box. I deleted the Powerbank page, and the live recording page, and also deleted the icons for those pages on the menu screen, as I don't use those two pages.  But other than that, it's perfect.  I love that it has to option to change the wallpapers of each screen to skulls, as my box is all skulled out.  Everything works perfectly. Great job, and thanks for the hard work!

20190216_154523.jpg

Link to review
Dougvapes

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Really like the theme. I’m new to dna250c and escribe but this was my first theme I’m trying. The only thing I don’t understand is why it shows four battery cells when I only have 3. 

Response from the author:

Hello, my mistake, because my mod has four batteries and I have not paid attention to hiding batteries that are not present. I'll upload the theme with the fix now ..

Cell-count.png

Link to review
Canadianvape

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

It has everything I need and in 0.1w and 1degree increments, has everything on the device so you only have to plug in to update, great work!

Adding  0,1W and 0,1 degree increments.  0,1 increments is available only for the simplified theme - Gothic Simple III, the other theme (expanded theme)  is not changed because of the lack of space. The small font in this place will not be read well 

01-increments.png

Link to review
Kais83

I absolutely love everything about this theme on my ZQ Essent!  The one and only issue I have is on the Replay screen, there's a little red flash that occurs intermittently for both REPLAY READY and SAVE PUFF icons (appears to be in the temperature field).  Once I have a puff saved, this does not occur with the STOP REPLAY icon.  Thank you for all the hard work, the theme is GORGEOUS!

Link to review
Tmease

· Edited by Tmease

Fantastic theme. I had been using Gothic-II Simple theme for months and months now, and I just uploaded the Gothic-III to my Paranormal(non simple version). The first was really impressive!  Battery info still shows data of 4 batteries, when my mod only holds 2.  The non- batteries appear darker on the screen.

Pic.JPG

Hello,  

New version - 1.0.5. Modified battery information screen. Now missing battery information is not displayed. Thanks for the interest and kind words!

Battery-3-4.png.e12d3675baca6a0a0bbdc1dd12aab092.png

Battery-3-4.png

• Like 1
Link to review