2 Screenshots

About This File

Welcome to ICONIC. Based this new menu system around icons so more information/options can be had in a smaller space. There are now 2 spaces on the main screen that you can configure to show 4 different options each.

Works on the 250c and the 75c main screen is fully integrated to show wattage, Temp Control and replay. it comes in three colours blue, indigo and red. download the one you want or all of them.

What's New in Version 1.1   See changelog

Released

Changed Status screens into two page scroller so it's easier to see the bar options you have. Also removed a couple of options so i could add live volts to the top and live amps to the bottom.

Made the boost bar in wattage mode and the replay warmth bar in replay mode a little smaller just cause i found it annoying. 

ICONICblue.png.cabd15b9c5558b70431c155f10f68c96.pngICONICgreen.png.06e75bbe4d01a72be52ee0babb2fac45.pngiconicindigo.png.3089c055c8ab4aad27a2538f24dc7718.pngIconicred.png.fcd67effaf6da00241b985127499c734.pngICONICblack.png.e592c4a4c150e06c71119b8bc57a22e3.png

comments / suggestions welcome. Although bear in mind that this theme is 99% of memory for 75c and 250c so i can't add a naked bird into the background !

• Like 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi, 

On the lock screen, you should remove the border on the left side. Other than that, really nice and clean theme, as usual, made by you.

Cheers,

no naked bird? dealbreaker!

in all seriousness, very tidy theme. Only thing I'd add/change would be a battery indicator on the lock screen, and changing wattage to one watt increments (just personal preference).  All the icons look sweet. really nice job... crisp and clean.  I've been playing around editing a few shared themes, this looks ideal.

thanks for sharing your work.

I've been toying with the idea of using 1 watt increments cause it'd be better for myself as well. I left it that way because I wanted the theme to appeal to more people. And I know you can go into eScribe and change it yourself :)

About the battery icon, I actually made the battery icon in 256x256 cause my plan was to make it huge on the lock screen. Unfortunately whilst the DNA 250/75c is the finest chipset ever made the one thing Evolv messed up on was the amount of memory for themes. Pictures eat the memory and a half screen size full colour battery would actually take about 33% of it. 

It is my sincere hope Evolv double the memory on future releases, memory is cheap on the manufacturers end, I could make a truly stunning theme with double the memory.

just found this myself when i replaced the evolv logo with my own picture.  I've made the wattage change in escribe and changed the wallpaper but it looks like a really thorough but simple theme.  Well done! I started making one from scratch (well, from the stock theme) but I'm not sure I have the time or patience to see it through fully, especially since this is my first dna device so i'm learning on the job. I've uploaded your theme with a couple of aesthetic tweaks to it and once I've had a good old vape on the device I'll be sure to leave a review for you.

thanks again, top work :thumb:

really like the theme, would like to have puff count and time on the main screen.  Is that possible? any help would be great! 

VERY VERY new to this. 

Thanks again!

I installed this one both my paranormal (250c dna)  and triad (250c dna). 

But for some reason they are set up completely different.  is there a way to make them the same? mirror each other? I would like to start off by the stock file and then make changes as i go along.  
One last thing, the green fire button stays lit up, how do i turn that off?

IMG_6428.jpg

They are set up different because you have the triade set on Kanthal. When the wire is not replayable it shows boost instead of replay. So assuming your wire is replayable, the mod senses this automatically, set it to your own profile or pick a stock wire profile like ss316.