About This File
Modified the famous Digital theme to better suit my taste and style. Currently using it in Hyperion, probably will flash into my Therions as well.
Here's what's different compared to the original Digital theme:
- Background is brightened and desaturated, resulting in a much better contrast and readability, especially on lowest brightness settings
- Preheat/Replay pedals are also brightened and desaturated
- Swapped the "Puff info" and "Live puff" icons, as it wasn't making any sense
- Replaced "Profile" link on the main screen with "Puff info", as I find that chart extremely handy
- "Puff info" screen got a darker background and taller/wider chart, providing for a much better readability
- Various color and brightness tweaks, still work in progress.
In future versions I probably will fool around with typefaces.
Edited by gremlinn
What's New in Version 1.1.2 See changelog
- Even more readability tweaks
- A lot of readability tweaks
- Have I mentioned readability tweaks?
- Added a touch of color to the lock screen's connectivity indicators (when active)
- A few bugs were put to rest. Humanely.
- With version 1.1.2: