Material Dark 1.0.0

(5 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Theme in the style of Material Design for Android Wear.

Coil material, temperature, watts, and resistance settings are all accessible from the main screen. Additional settings are consolidated in one menu tree, similar to Android devices.

Based on the default Paranormal 75C theme by DJLsb Vapes.

• Like 3

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

neX

Simple , easy on the eye , easy to use , got what i need , I edited a couple of things to be a bit bigger , but very well done , recommended ? .... absofookinlutely ;)

Link to review
omghax

So far my favorite DNA 75C theme, it meets my minimalistic needs and adds a bit of colour to my life. I do wish there was a 'Material Light' and I suppose I could experiment if no one else does, just curious on how it would turn out but perhaps it'll be too bright. I do like the dark design, no complaints there haven't had any issues reading the display even at '1 brightness'.

It kind of bugs me that the options underneath the centered items aren't also centered, but I'm trying to tell my brain that those settings should be seen as separate and not necessary to be aligned the same. I'm also curious about adding some padding or a slight border radius around the edges and changing the font colours slightly, not sure if I like the teal-ish look but also not sure if anything else would be better or worse.

I'll experiment and if I come up with anything I deem "better" or worth sharing I'll post my progress.

Thanks

Link to review
Muzaffer

· Edited by Muzaffer

Hello there
My device is 75D
Is the 75C Theme over here appropriate for my device?

Link to review
cajoch99

My favorite theme for Paranormal...I am only missing profile switch at main screen...ok it's first in sub menu but...with profile switch on main screen it could be ideal...

Link to review