Need Help, No A=No Atomizer in Boro Dna60c

Hello Evolv and the Community,

I have a brandnew Boro mod, not 1 puff and got the No A= No Atomizer message showing if i press Fire, No Ohm Recognizing if Rba is included.

Could you pleace check the pictures, and tell me if the Wiring is correctly made? Buttons, Fire, Up, Down works

Screenshot_20241002_002806.jpg

Screenshot_20241002_002544_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg

Screenshot_20241002_002602_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg

Screenshot_20241002_002955_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg

Edited by Biglion
  • Like 1

Here is the pinout for the DNA60, it is the same for the DNA60C. There is the possibility that the positive on the mod isn't high enough to make contact with the positive on the RBA.

Start there. Next make sure that the threaded part for the flush nut is connected to battery ground. #8 and #10 are the same internally so they can be interchanged for ease of wiring.

A quick check would be to connect to EScribe and use Atomizer Analyzer. When connected to Atomizer Analyzer you should get "?". Slide a metal rod between the threaded part of the flush nut threaded piece and the boro output post, you should get a reading if wiring is correct for output.

Let us know what you find.

Well you can skip the part about using EScribe as there is no USB port.

DNA60 Pinout.jpg

Resistance check.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

vor einer Stunde schrieb dwcraig1:

Here is the pinout for the DNA60, it is the same for the DNA60C. There is the possibility that the positive on the mod isn't high enough to make contact with the positive on the RBA.

Start there. Next make sure that the threaded part for the flush nut is connected to battery ground. #8 and #10 are the same internally so they can be interchanged for ease of wiring.

A quick check would be to connect to EScribe and use Atomizer Analyzer. When connected to Atomizer Analyzer you should get "?". Slide a metal rod between the threaded part of the flush nut threaded piece and the boro output post, you should get a reading if wiring is correct for output.

Let us know what you find.

DNA60 Pinout.jpg

Resistance check.jpg

Hello Sir, i tightened the nuts more as it was, Positive side (buttom side) and the negative side (upper side), after that i tryed again, and still the same. See the Pictures pleace, to the EScribe, i have no Usb Connection in the mod, even not the USB plate for the Dna60c.

I have put a Rod like you said between the connections in the tank section in the safe way, no Ohm recognized at the Display of the mod.

IMG_20241002_034927.jpg

IMG_20241002_035256.jpg

IMG_20241002_035335.jpg

IMG_20241002_033251.jpg

IMG_20241002_033240.jpg

IMG_20241002_033143.jpg

IMG_20241002_032940.jpg

IMG_20241002_031438.jpg

IMG_20241002_031445.jpg

IMG_20241002_032327.jpg

• Like 1

So using a DNA60 mod I did the deal with the metal rod between the flush nut threaded part and the mod's output post and pushed the fire button and got a reading (very low reading) on the mods screen.

The board has short circuit protection by the way.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

vor 8 Minuten schrieb dwcraig1:

So using a DNA60 mod I did the deal with the metal rod between the flush nut threaded part and the mod's output post and pushed the fire button and got a reading (very low reading) on the mods screen.

The board has short circuit protection by the way.

Same issue, not pressed, 0,00 Ohm, if Pressed, it shows No A

IMG_20241002_041210.jpg

• Confused 1

vor 8 Minuten schrieb dwcraig1:

Do you have a multimeter?

Nope, not any multimeter here sir, i think i send it back, if the Manufacture could answer how to send it back of course.

Are the wires at correct size? If you know?

Posted (edited)
vor 7 Minuten schrieb dwcraig1:

I'm looking at your output contact on the mod for the RBA, it appears to be adjustable. Have you tried adjusting it so that it is higher?

Yes, i already did it too now Sir, nothing happens 😕 same issue

IMG_20241002_042656.jpg

IMG_20241002_042700.jpg

IMG_20241002_042733.jpg

IMG_20241002_042751.jpg

IMG_20241002_042643.jpg

Edited by Biglion

Posted (edited)
vor 5 Minuten schrieb dwcraig1:

20 gauge is minimum size and should be just fine.

Ok, if this size of the wires all correct, what else could it be? Chip is Broken maybe? (i wish, i could check with multimeter, but none here)

Edited by Biglion

If you had a meter I would be suggesting that you measure resistance  between the battery negative and the threaded part for the flush nut and then the bottom of the mods postitive post where the wire it soldered on and the other side where the RBA contacts. It very well could even be a defective board but without checking these things it's hard to tell.

Is that a Rekavape clone? They appear well made if it is, I have one of a different model.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Gerade eben schrieb dwcraig1:

If you had a meter I would be suggesting that you measure resistance  between the battery negative and the threaded part for the flush nut and the bottom of the mods potitive post where the wire it soldered on and the other side where the RBA contacts. It very well could even be a defective board but without checking these things it's hard to tell.

Is that a Rekavape clone? They appear well made if it is, I have one of a different model.

Yes my First Rekavape Frenchmod clone with Dna 60c <even first. Had never a DNA chip in my mods. Have contacted the Manufacture, he know this issue, whatever we tried, even without boro tank, only Rba, did not work (he tought it is the Boro Tank, that makes trouble 😁)

He will send me a new one he said, i telled them to check mods, if it works, before delivering. Asked him to how to send the broken one back, no answer, i thought, maybe i try my luck here, for the hope maybe it could work, if i ask here

vor 35 Minuten schrieb dwcraig1:

If you had a meter I would be suggesting that you measure resistance  between the battery negative and the threaded part for the flush nut and then the bottom of the mods postitive post where the wire it soldered on and the other side where the RBA contacts. It very well could even be a defective board but without checking these things it's hard to tell.

But anyway, thank you very much @dwcraig1 for your help, in the future i get a Multimeter, advanced sorry from me, if clones not welcome here. Thank you

5 hours ago, Biglion said:

Same issue, not pressed, 0,00 Ohm, if Pressed, it shows No A

IMG_20241002_041210.jpg

Whoa! When you short the output, it reads zero ohms? If so, that is what it should be. But if you fire it (I would set it to 1 watt before firing), it states no atomizer? Does it still show zero ohms while firing? The no atomizer message should pop up if the resistance is too high. And zero ohms is definitely not too high.

4 hours ago, Biglion said:

But anyway, thank you very much @dwcraig1 for your help, in the future i get a Multimeter, advanced sorry from me, if clones not welcome here. Thank you

Even a $5 multimeter would serve very useful for this purpose.

Posted (edited)
vor 3 Stunden schrieb BillW50:

Whoa! When you short the output, it reads zero ohms? If so, that is what it should be. But if you fire it (I would set it to 1 watt before firing), it states no atomizer? Does it still show zero ohms while firing? The no atomizer message should pop up if the resistance is too high. And zero ohms is definitely not too high.

Even a $5 multimeter would serve very useful for this purpose.

It shows No A while firing, after firing still zero ohm, it is not showing ohms while firing Sir, i go with 1 Watt next time 😁. I catch a Multimeter soon and will continue what @dwcraig1 said and try.

Update: From Support. he said, he send the new Mod already yesterday and a new PIN (?) together, if it arrives, he said i can replace the PIN and take a look if it is still working or not with the new PIN, i do not know wich part this Pin is. i come back here later if i test it, with new Mod and the not working one. i keep you up to date

Edited by Biglion