New Vape. Ideas for getting the most out of it?

Hi everyone. I'm a little new to this whole 'prosumer' level of vaping. I went from a voopoo drag box mod back in the day. (Can't remember what happened to that lol). I switched to a Smok 80W single battery mod kit (a cylinder shaped one), broke that, and then finally a Lost Vape DNA Quest with a Valyrian (1) tank which sadly I lost in a cab one night. All things considered I'm glad I quit drinking!

After using Vuse pods for at least a year or two I finally upgraded big time. I got a Hadron Pro (400w) with Smok's TFV18.

With the single-mesh coil I can crank it up to 160w max! That makes some awesome cloud production, although it is way too much with 12 nic. I'd have to bump that down to 6 I figure as I usually vape up to 80W. I also found that this consumes that juice and if you get to half a tank you're already in danger territory for burning the coil.

I was wondering if you know how one can surpass 200w? That would definitely need 3mg nicotine (whatever the lowest is) and I imagine there aren't regulated tanks that can pull it off. I figure I'd require either an RDTA or RDA as I don't think RTAs can handle it.

My second question is about the chip. Do you know if there's any customization options? I don't figure there is yet I do recall that you could plug your drag box mod into a computer and install custom colours and animations. I met a guy once who had a Pokemon animation which I thought was really neat. It's not something I'd absolutely need, just something I think that I'd like.

Thanks everyone for your time! I hope you have a phenomenal day. 😄

5 hours ago, colossalclouds said:

After using Vuse pods for at least a year or two I finally upgraded big time. I got a Hadron Pro (400w) ...With the single-mesh coil I can crank it up to 160w max! ... I was wondering if you know how one can surpass 200w?

That's a helluva jump from a Vuse to a Hadron Pro!
Buy some high mass inefficient coils like 2x24/32 fused claptons that will heat up very quickly with all that power on tap (especially with boost:punch), and cool down slowly carmelizing on your coils and cotton. There are some RTA's and RDA's for sure capable of high watt vaping, but they're not my style, so I can't offer any recommendations.

5 hours ago, colossalclouds said:

Do you know if there's any customization options?

Many customizations available with escribe Theme Designer or ready made themes available here. Colours yes, wallpapers, what's shown on each screen, yes, but no animations or games or points. The search bar works, so you could just search Pokemon as an example.

• Haha 1