Mod resistance

Right now my mod resistance is set to 0%  i dont really use tc.  Should i bother entering a value or is it fine the way it is.

Its a dna60

Thanks

(Yes i did read the earlier thread about the analyzer.  Im not experiencing any probs, cold ohms are within a + or - .01 or .02 and they stay within .05 ohms when firing ss316L, so to me it seems like if it aint broke, dont fix it unless that seems like it'll hurt something)

The only jumping around i get is when its real cold im at .54, if i tap the butten it'll kick up to .57 and then stay there for a while, which seems normal to me

Btw, a dna 100c reads my coil at .51 stable. Most mods read it at .55 stable, just for reference

Edited by MrBill

57 minutes ago, MrBill said:

Right now my mod resistance is set to 0%  i dont really use tc.  Should i bother entering a value or is it fine the way it is.

I'd at least move it 0.004 like Evolv sets as the starting point for all other boards. Changing or not changing it won't hurt anything. Random number 30 watts should feel closer moving an atty from the 100 to the 60.

• Thanks 1