Need Help with DNA75 custom Mod - Display and Firing Issue

Hey everyone,

I'm reaching out to the community because I'm experiencing some technical difficulties with my DNA75 vape mod, and I'm hoping someone here might have some insights or suggestions to help me out.

when clicking the fire button - the LED on the board lights up and changes colors constantly!
there's no display showing up, and the mod isn't firing. It's frustrating because I've tried troubleshooting it on my own, but I haven't been able to figure out what's causing the problem.

Here are some steps I've already taken:

1. Checked the battery to ensure it's properly charged and inserted correctly.

2. Inspected all the connections inside the mod to make sure they're secure.

3. I cleaned the contacts to remove any dust or debris.

4. Updated the firmware

Despite trying these steps, I'm still stuck with the same issue. I'm at a loss for what to do next, so I'm turning to you all for help. Have any of you experienced a similar problem with your DNA75 mods? If so, how did you resolve it? Are there any additional troubleshooting steps I could try?

Any advice or guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help

On 2/16/2024 at 1:23 PM, Wayneo said:

So what lead up to this? You were last using the mod minutes/hours days before, picked it up .........
Can you start up escribe with the mod plugged in, go into Device Monitor and do a full screenshot and post it here.

So, this chip was on a jac vapor mod that looked like it was run over by a truck. so I 3d printed a new case and planted the DNA chip there.
used the wiring diagram that I saw in the forum ...and since then..nada