Dovpo Odin 100 Mod Firmware Update

Hi, on the 23.05.2023 i bought the Dovpo Odin 100 Mod from Oxyzig.

In the FAQ they mentioned Dovpo Odin is using the DNA Evolv Chip.

I tried to Update the Firmware with all available EScript Suite installations.

But it is not possible to connect the Dovpo Odin 100 with the Software.

I also can't find it in the Device Manager.

Changing USB Ports or USB Cable. Nothing worked.

Do they lock the Firmware? Or did i miss something else?

Does anyone have some suggestions to fix this problem?

It says right there in the product description "...............The Odin 100 is equipped with the DOVPO chipset"

1 hour ago, LacocoRoco said:

could i probably replace it with the Evolv DNA 100 Color?

You'd need to measure from the center of the bottom actuator to the center of the usb and if it's about 8mm then a swap would probably work. IF you want to use Replay or temperature control then you might want a DNA. If you're just a straight watts user ... save your money.

• Like 2

My friend and i am using the same Mesh, Liquid and Wotofo Profile Unity. We swapped the Vape Tanks between his Evolv DNA 75C and mine Dovpo Odin 100. On his Mod we always got a better result (Especially the taste). Because i thought the Dovpo has the Evolv DNA 100C, i suspected a firmware problem (He once updated it). Now at least i now the difference and also why he has some functionality i do not have. He is using Watt Boost on his Vape and i am Watt on mine. Because you mentioned replay and temperature i don't think the upgrade will be worth the money. If you have some personal recommendation or information regarding this observation i would love to hear it. Thanks for all your help!

Edited by LacocoRoco

His DNA75C can actually boost to 100 watts with the right battery setup. If your mod has boost (sometimes called soft, normal, hard) you can do that with yours. Part of the beauty of the DNA with escribe is that you can actually see your mod performance, and have a good one year warranty on the board.

Now if he could get Stainless Steel Mesh (VandyVape) he could use Watt boost and replay, and never get a dry mesh puff. I hear they are pretty nasty.

No matter what you do, enjoy your mod.

• Like 2