New Hadron Pro. Faulty ?

LordOdin

Just got a Hadron Pro Lipo Mod. It came with the Lipo Disconnected and have been told that's how it should be. Connected the battery pack and turned it on and the Battery Level was 3%. I have had it plugged in since 2.30 this afternoon and it's only reached 41% and seems stuck there, i have it connected to my PC so i can keep an eye on it but in all honesty i don't know what i am doing. I did install the new service pack and that's about as much as i am capable of doing. Should it take this long to charge ?.

Any help or advice appreciated.

Screenshot 2023-07-27 193435.png

Pardon the French, but cell 1 looks fucked. I'd unplug the JST connector (white one with 5 wires) and look at the pins at each end for any thing funky and then reinsert ensuring it's even and flush

From your 1st plug-in cell 1 was out of balance with the other 3 cells. Do you by any chance have a spare battery, or an external Lipo charger, or an rc store nearby that might be able to charge it for you?

While I do believe this is a battery issue, you can open a Help Desk ticket (link in my signature line) and ask for their opinion.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Hi

I did exactly as you suggested and voila everything seems sorted lipo went straight up to 84% and after monitoring it for a while it's up at 100%. I think maybe one of the wires may have been trapped or not connecting so removed the Lipo Pack and positioned it so the wires weren't so crammed together,

Many Thanks for your help it's very much appreciated.

Regards

LordOdin

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just a quick update letting you all know the Hadron Pro has been spot on since Friday, I am wanting to make a Leeds United theme for it so if anyone can link any tutorials it would be very much appreciated. I don't want to make anything flashy just something that's functional and looks half decent.

Thanks in advance

LordOdin.

Good to hear. As far as theme's go, IMHO you should continue using what's on there and just updating the wallpaper with your teams logo or whatever, for now. You can certainly download others and try them.

If you really want to be adventureous you can tinker on your own or use the search by with keywords. Here's a tutorial post from a theme designer. 

https://forum.evolvapor.com/topic/71933-🎨-customize-and-make-your-own-theme-icon-library/

EDIT: If you decide to use a published theme as your starting base (which nearly everyone does), beware that some use some overly complicated choices, but just changing the wallpaper will be fine. 

• Like 2

Hi and Thanks for the reply, i didn't know you could actually do that, I don't mind the Stock Evolv Theme but it's just a bit basic looking and wanted something with a bit more colour, i will read up on what i need to do to just swap Wallpapers.

Thanks again

LordOdin

Here's the quick and dirty.

Any escribe/theme designer changes to your mod -> you must do/click upload changes to mod.

There are 3 wallpaper slots, or blank(which is black) you can choose for each page. It is wiser to crop/shrink your image outside of 'theme designer'

Good luck

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1