Dovpo Riva Board Temp

Michi

Hey guys!

since a few days, my dovpo riva is getting hot :(! The board temp is gaining without fireing!!! and after a few mins, it says temp error if i hit the fire button. it goes up to over 72°C, every 5secs +0,5°C. its sinsible heat at the upper side of the display. 

is it dead? i got 10000 pulls. can i fix this for my own?

thx for helping me!

Edited by Michi

• Michi changed the title to Dovpo Riva Board Temp

When is this happening?

While charging? Just sitting there, doing nothing and you're looking at some screen on your mod?

Are the batteries getting hot?

Did you have any leaking atty?

Do you see any liquid in the battery area?

Anything else relevant just before this started?

hey, thx for help!

yup, just sitting there and looking on the screen. as i disconnected the vap, i saw a little bit of liquid in the little hole with the thread. normaly, the simurg doesnt leak!

nope, the batteries are fine - no liquid there!

maybe its important to say, that it felt over sometimes for a few times, if someone moved the table? maybe a cold solder joint cuz of that?

You would need to open up your mod and dismantle it in order to check. I don't know. You should still wipe it out (that 510 connector, the battery area, the batteries and battery connectors) with a cotton swab and Isopropyl alcohol.

Do the batteries get hot?

Failing all that you could open a Help Desk ticket and they will guide you. Link in my signature line.

• Like 1

nope, batteries are not getting hot! BUT the batterie % is falling while not using it! like 50% half a day or better said night, where itnisnt used. i think its a short circuit... at 1am, it was little over 50%, now its 2%.

ok, i think i cant do anything else but disassemble this thing. i hope i can put it together after cleaning lol! we'll c.

Edited by Michi