Dovpo Riva Dna 250C customize

Guney

Hello, i have dovpo riva dna 250c mod and i was use g class from sx mini, sx mini is more powerful than dna250c i think and when i ask someone, they told me you need to customize and update your dna if you want to make more powerful than g class but i haven't any idea about how can i do it
I found one software, ecigstats and i downloaded it, just i chanced battery energy (default was 2.7 volt i guess and i made 2.9) and it is little more powerful than before but i want to make more strong my device. What can I do and which settings i had to chance?

The Yihi SXmini delivers power (watts) in a different manner to DNA chips. The DNA's are straight line DC-DC while the Yihi chips pulse their power, called pulse width modulation (PWM). It might seem more powerful to you.

Describe what you mean by more powerful for the SXmini.

You should not be changing things you do not understand, and the change you made did NOT make it more powerful. You should watch a video or two to get a better understanding before making anymore changes.

• Like 1

It left the impression that it was stronger especially as ignition. In particular, it is much more satisfying in terms of instant ignition power and saturation. I'm using the same wires and tuned to similar values.

If you understand what am i looking for, can you share some videos or something please? 

Edited by Guney

23 minutes ago, Guney said:

Why don't you recommend changing the software settings?

I said a lot more than that. I will quote myself.

6 hours ago, Wayneo said:

You should not be changing things you do not understand, and the change you made did NOT make it more powerful. You should watch a video or two to get a better understanding before making anymore changes

You are certainly free to change anything you want, whenever you want. You should understand why you make a change. You can quite easily make unwise changes