Odin DNA 75c Help with Replay Mode on Escribe

Hello Everybody,

I'm hoping that somebody has the patience to help me as I am not very adept at the escribe software.  I recently connected my Odin 75c to the software and had issues when installing a new service pack.  Long story short, I now have an issue whereby when I am in wattage mode I do not have the option to save my puff (replay mode). 

When connecting the device to the computer and running the software I have "use replay mode" on the correct profiles.  When I open up the theme designer I can see that one of the fields has an option for "can replay now" that brings up the toggle field for "save puff" & "cancel" & I have another field that allows for "replay" and when selected it will show "playing".

However, I can't get either the can replay now or replay fields to stay permanently on the main screen.  When I click "apply" none of those changes stay.

Any help would be appreciated thanks.

**EDIT** I got it to work in the end by downloading the international version of the software instead of the US version.  No idea why that helped, probably just me being lucky.

Edited by heapbag
Fixed Problem