Three light problem with Reflex

dlebu

My Reflex has already been RMA'd, and I'm just waiting for the replacement device to arrive. I just wanted to share my experience with everyone on the forum.
In my Reflex, I used Lava Flow nic salt 30mg (50/50 PG/VG) liquid. I like how it vapes. During refills, I cleaned the liquid beneath the pod.
After a few days of vaping with it, I began to experience the three light problem on my Reflex. It stops vaping and displays three different lights on the fire button (blue/green/red, then reverse after a while).
Some liquid oozed out of the led button after I blew air through the bottom vent hole and covered up the charging hole, and it worked fine for a few hours.
This continued until it completely stopped working due to the three light issue. Connecting to escribe revealed that the device was constantly connecting and disconnecting.
When you blow on the device, it sometimes displays a white light that goes off or stays on for a while. It most likely depended on when I blew air while the three light sequence was repeating.
I'm hoping that I received a defective device (as suggested by Evolv support) and that the replacement does not have the same issue.
I'm guessing the hardware issue was caused by liquid/juice seeping into the electronics compartment.
What kind of liquid do you use with your Reflex?

To keep your reflex working, do you recommend 60/40 or 70/30 juices instead of 50/50?

run 3

• Like 1