Swap dna75c to dna100c

jrsedfy

i have the zq essent DNA75C which is 21700

and i also have the lost hyperion DNA100C which is 21700 also

i don't use the hyperion anymore and more interested in the zq

can i swap the dna75c on the zq essent with a dna100c chip?

and if can please provide me with measurements or data sheets or if you have done it before tell me if it was successful and how did you do it

• 2 weeks later...

Everything between the DNA75C and the DNA100C is a direct fit, except for the USB-C port is lower than the micro USB on the DNA75C. So that could be problematic.

Just curious, why don't you use your Hyperion anymore? Btw, do you need instructions on taking the Hyperion apart? Here they are:

The front panel has a seam at the edges which is glued. Heat from a hair dryer/heat gun will soften the glue so you can pop it out.

Edited by BillW50
Instructions

11 hours ago, BillW50 said:

Everything between the DNA75C and the DNA100C is a direct fit, except for the USB-C port is lower than the micro USB on the DNA75C. So that could be problematic.

Just curious, why don't you use your Hyperion anymore? Btw, do you need instructions on taking the Hyperion apart? Here they are:

The front panel has a seam at the edges which is glued. Heat from a hair dryer/heat gun will soften the glue so you can pop it out.

The metal frame of the hyperion was in a pretty bad shape 

requested lost vape to provide a new one and that i will pay it's "Price" Numerous times but they refused it every single time ,till I lost hope 

and I adore my devices I like to use something that I look at and adore the beauty in it 

hence after thinking I aborted this project ,the hyperion deserved a better fate after 140k+ puffs

and decided to give the hyperion a royal treat with a coated frame, custom metal plate, custom theme and an ancient Egyptian engraving on a black leather to show the beauty and also my identity

and the result was shocking to me that I sent lost vape a message mocking them ,that ok you refused to send a frame

now I made a custom that's even better than brand new :"D

Attached you can see my new beauty

RA_Hyperion (1).jpeg

RA_Hyperion (1).jpg

RA_Hyperion (2).jpg

RA_Hyperion (3).jpg

RA_Theme.jpg

Edited by jrsedfy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1