Charging Issues. Charging for ~1 second then stops for ~2-3 seconds and repeats.

Scincidae

I have two Lost Vape Paranormal 250c mods and one recently started having issues charging. When watching it charging via Device Monitor it will jump to around .4-.6 amps for about a second and then drop to zero for around 2-3 seconds and repeat. The other device with the same cable/port charges fine. I have tried brand new batteries, changing charging settings/loading the same settings from the other device and the issue did not go away. The battery cells are also balanced perfectly. Does anyone have any ideas on what the problem might be?

Thank you.

I've seen this on DNA75C, 100C, and 250C boards. Can't recall seeing it on non color boards, but it might be there too. Some chargers stop charging briefly because it is the only way to get an accurate battery reading. I never measured it on how often it does it, but every few minutes sounds about right. It will also stop charging if you fire the mod. As it is hard on the charger if you are firing and charging at the same time.

But that one won't charge batteries at all? Or it does, but takes forever?

Edited by BillW50