Replay Issue

illogik

I've been using replay for the last week or so since I got my hadron pro but today for some reason, it wont fire when I create a save. Instead it says check atty. I resample the atty and then it fires again but without replay as the previous save gets lost during the process. I can vape on it fine but as soon as I save a replay and try to vape with that I get the check atty warning again.

Any ideas?

Edited by illogik

Well in that case, it has been sat unused lots of times today because I have 3 other setups in use too so I'm not using that one all the time.

I have removed the tank anyway. The mod has been sat without a tank for almost 15 mins now.

Ok, I put the atty back on the mod, resampled. Had 1 puff and it showed the option to save. I had another puff (was going to save after the 2nd when it was a bit warmer) and the option to save isn't showing now. It just says 'ready' after all puffs.

Ok, I tried all 3 of the atty's I'm currently using with SS coils. Both my titan v2 and plus v2 work with replay fine but when I put the ragnar back on there, same error when I try to use replay.

Edited by illogik

Check your build that all your connections are tight and the coils glow evenly (you can do that on a different mod)

Check atty errors can be like finding a needle in a haystack. From dirty 510, to 510 threading, loose positive on the atty, loose coil, uneven heating and hotspots, etc. 

• Like 1

Did you check all those things I mentioned? The positive pin on the atty is tight, etc. In escribe, you can go to the bottom of the profile and run atomiser analyzer. It should show a relatively steady reading for your coil, or a slowly decreasing value if your coil is cooling down.

BTW, did you resample that new coil before using, or let it cool (after dry burn) and then resample? 

• Like 1