Dna250c check battery error

Cotysav

Hey there guys so I have a problem and any help would be greatly appreciated. So I have a lost vape drone 250c. It has less than 400 puffs on it. Idk what happened but every time I try to do anything it says check battery they only read 4%. I'm using a brand new pair of molicels. I've tried everything I can think of. Disable USB charging, switching themes applied service packs the sp38 and sp33.2 is what's on my escribe. Everytime I upload something it does it but right before it's done it reads error press up. Escribe still recognizes the chip and it connects I just don't know what it could be. If you have any idea please help me. Thanks for reading and your time.

29 minutes ago, Cotysav said:

Idk what happened but every time I try to do anything it says check battery they only read 4%

Can you post a full screenshot from Device Monitor. I imagine one of your 2 cells is showing a low voltage

30 minutes ago, Cotysav said:

Disable USB charging, switching themes applied service packs the sp38 and sp33.2 is what's on my escribe. Everytime I upload something it does it but right before it's done it reads error press up.

That is usually a shitty theme error, and for now you should reinstall the default. Or even (one of the very few times I've ever recommended) a full Restore Defaults in escribe. You should also update to the latest Service Pack (link in my signature line)

4 hours ago, Wayneo said:

Can you post a full screenshot from Device Monitor. I imagine one of your 2 cells is showing a low voltage

That is usually a shitty theme error, and for now you should reinstall the default. Or even (one of the very few times I've ever recommended) a full Restore Defaults in escribe. You should also update to the latest Service Pack (link in my signature line)

This is a pic of it in device monitor

IMG_20220222_130234332_HDR.jpg

6 hours ago, Wayneo said:

I can wait for a full screenshot like I asked before, when you get home. That photo cut off the firmware information
I don't see any puffs at all, I don't see any batteries in there

Are you saying those 400 puffs disappeared during a firmware update?
Was it working fine for those 400 puffs, then just stop, or what did you do shortly before?

EDIT: At this point hoping to see the latest firmware installed 

12 minutes ago, Wayneo said:

I can wait for a full screenshot like I asked before, when you get home. That photo cut off the firmware information
I don't see any puffs at all, I don't see any batteries in there

Are you saying those 400 puffs disappeared during a firmware update?
Was it working fine for those 400 puffs, then just stop, or what did you do shortly before?

EDIT: At this point hoping to see the latest firmware installed 

It was fine i bought it from someone used it for a couple hours changed the theme went to bed woke up and it started doing all this. let me know if you cant see the picture

screenshot2.png

Just now, Wayneo said:

OR in my signature line, there's a link to the Help Desk, you could open a ticket with them

Yea the batteries go in parallel and I opened a ticket and got a reply earlier asking for the screenshot of it in device monitor just waiting to hear back from them

1 minute ago, Wayneo said:

Did you ever get it to connect to escribe? No comment on what they thought was wrong?

On the topic of warranty, it's always been 1 year on the board (not screen) to the OG purchaser      https://www.evolvapor.com/warranty

No they didn't say anything about what it could possibly be just said send the screenshot then said was juice on the board then the charger port then asked about the proof of purchase and the person I got it from got it brand new in a lot so I can't even figure what date it was purchased

38 minutes ago, Wayneo said:

since yesterday?

Ok they sent me a rma I just have to fill out the form and ship it he said either liquid damage or the balance wire came unsoldered if he can fix it he will or he will just swap the board. I appreciate you helping me bro.