DNA100C compatible boxes

Saij

Hi.

I really love the DNA100C chipset and would love to use it more. Currently I have a Lost Vape Hyperion in use but I don't really like some parts of it. That's why I search for an alternative to use my spare DNA100C board with.

What I search for: a box which can fit a 26mm head without any signs of the 510er plate showing (really hate the look of an all black system and then the silver plate shows) which can use a single 21700 or 18650 battery and is compatible with the DNA100C board.

I already tried the Lost Vape Cygnus/Cyborg Quest and the board fits nicely - but I really don't like the feeling of this box (and the plate is too big). Next was the Odin 100 - but the board didn't fit (maybe I will try to 3D print a new faceplate).
But right now I am not really happy with the selection of boxes for the DNA100C (well happy about the functions - but not the visuals).

Do you guys maybe have a hint at which boxes I could take a look that will take a DNA100C without modifying it?

Greetings
Saij

vor 12 Minuten schrieb Wayneo:

I do not know of any modder boxes for the 100c with a flush/recessed 510. Stealthvape in the UK have faceplates for the 100C. The connector on this board is in a different spot from the other color boards.

Do you know maybe an unmodded box with a smaller 510er?

There are some boxes here with a recessed 510 area but you would need to drill for the actuators BUT THEY'RE DUAL battery.  3 of the ABM-2. http://analogboxmods.ca/Box-Mod-Parts/Enclosures

Alpinetech or Hammond are other box makers for mods. There's also Modmaker in the UK. They might have single battery enclosures.

36 minutes ago, Saij said:

Do you know maybe an unmodded box with a smaller 510er?

Check at Stealthvape.