Cannot apply 100c firmware

Dobber

I am running Escribe on a Mac. I updated to 2.0 sp30.5 and connected to my Hyperion DNA 100C. It shows "Evolve DNA 100 Color connected on USB" in the top right corner of Escribe.  When I go to Tools -> Apply Service Pack, I get the pop-up window listing Service Packs, but in this screen the DNA 100C is not listed. I see all the other models, but not the 100C. 

When I use the device monitor I see the current firmware is 1.1 SP45 INT. I am in the US and downloaded the US Service pack of Evolve SP30.5.  It seems the firmware is the original INT from the factory. 

How can I upgrade? Is something wrong with my setup? Can I download the individual model files somewhere so I can manually open them in the 'Apply Service Pack' screen?

Running the US version is crippled compared to the INT version. The SP45.1 INT is the latest as shown in device monitor.
I'm on a Mac and suggest you download the INT version.
Edit: If you don't see the 100C listed with the INT version post a printscreen of that window

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/20/2021 at 1:50 PM, Wayneo said:

The SP45.1 INT is the latest as shown in device monitor.

@WayneoCan you please post a link to SP45.1 INT?

I'm only finding the 2.0 SP30.5 as being the latest, in the Early Firmware and EScribe Suite thread.

@Dobber - I'm on a M1 Mac running the latest macOS. I just connected and worked with multiple Hyperion (100C) units, mostly successfully. I only see the Firmware issue when I try to hide a profile (EScribe > General tab). As you, I'm also seeing no 100C option in the Apply Service Pack menu.