Hohm Tech LIFE 2x18650 Battery Discharge .csv

wrzt

I did a quick search up there ↗️, and there are > 15 mentions for them. You can do the same and see if a csv was ever created.
Failing that, you have the ability to run your own 'battery analyzer', guaranteed accurate for your pair.

Your mod only uses it for display of the charge level, and does not affect the operation of your mod at all
Good luck and welcome 👋

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Wayneo said:

I did a quick search up there ↗️, and there are > 15 mentions for them. You can do the same and see if a csv was ever created.
Failing that, you have the ability to run your own 'battery analyzer', guaranteed accurate for your pair.

Your mod only uses it for display of the charge level, and does not affect the operation of your mod at all
Good luck and welcome 👋

Hey Wayneo,

Thanks for the reply.  Perhaps I'm not using the search feature properly, but I return 1800+ results that match "hohm life 18650", and if I pare it using the AND operator, I only see my post in the search results.  Sorry if I'm being an idiot and doing something wrong - can you tell me what you are typing in the search field?

Thanks man

image.thumb.png.d3c17d257fc8b83dc3135ff7ce450fc0.png