250c (Lost Vape Centaurus) No temperature curve in puff info or device monitor

lerastabanana

Yesterday while plugged into device monitor, my temp curve in TC mode stopped working. From what it seemed yesterday with that coil it would still limit power, that is not the case today. It does seem to limit power in SS316 though, without a temp curve. Previous coil in question is a custom material profile. Tried the hard reboot, soft reboot, and hard reset with re-loading my theme afterwards and I still get no temp curve. What can I possibly do to resolve this issue? The last time I used the custom material coil it didn't limit power at all. This was after the reboots and reset, but after those the SS316 profile still limits power with no temp curve.

Thank you all in advance, let me know if you need me to attach any files.

15 minutes ago, lerastabanana said:

Yesterday while plugged into device monitor, my temp curve in TC mode stopped working. .... that is not the case today. It does seem to limit power in SS316 though, without a temp curve.

Previous coil in question is a custom material profile. Tried the hard reboot, soft reboot, and hard reset with re-loading my theme afterwards and I still get no temp curve. .... The last time I used the custom material coil it didn't limit power at all. This was after the reboots and reset, but after those the SS316 profile still limits power with no temp curve.

Sure, let's see 2 printscreens. One of your non working material file. One of the profile number you're using that does not work. 

Edit: Can you actually describe the coil. Core material and wrap (if a clapton)

• Like 1

Found a forum post saying set to max temp, low watt, vape a couple times, should work? So I did that, replaced my batteries, and now my temp curve is back on my custom profile and SS316 in both puff info on device and in device monitor.

I may direct a friend to this post who is having the same issue though, to not create another forum post.

Thank you for the quick response though!

I don't exactly know, could have been the batteries, or setting it to 600f. I did however take the batteries out before, and put them back in, not sure why it would've changed things a second time, along with a hard and soft reboot plus the factory reset... Just got finicky on me I suppose.

Thank you! And thank you for the help!

Really hate to beat a dead horse BUT I don't think I've helped you, even the tiniest bit to get to the root of your issue. I don't think my mouth and lungs could handle 600°F, but we're all different. 🙂

In the past, needing to turn temps up that high can be due to a material(wire) mismatch. As far as custom material profiles, it's the odd time one needs to be created.

Your success is based on some other post you've read, not me. Could you at least post the link to that post? 

• Like 1