Titan 1 om click up up click up up fire !

Djini Biba

Dna 250c Titan 1 installed on the atamizer.the resistance of 0.333 on the bench press for a few ohms very often reaches about 0.415 and the wire is very hot.I do not click often it decreases back less and less !Is this how it should be?Maybe I need a profile for titanium 1 other.:For example, titanium ready esgo ?And what soprotivlenie it is necessary to establish that minimum ?And then it jumps as I described the problem from above!

15 hours ago, Djini Biba said:

installed on the atamizer.the resistance of 0.333 on the bench press for a few ohms very often reaches about 0.415 and the wire is very hot.I do not click often it decreases back less and less !Is this how it should be?

I do not understand the bolded text, but it is normal for Titanium 1 to increase the resistance more than that while in use. That coil only raised in temperature to ~90°C which is still below the boiling point of water. And yes, it should decrease.

Maybe I need a profile for titanium 1

There should already be a profile for Titanium 1 on your mod. You can use that.

And what soprotivlenie it is necessary to establish that minimum ?And then it jumps as I described the problem from above!

I do not understand this at all. It might be easier if you write in Russian, and I will use a translator.

4 hours ago, Wayneo said:

Я вообще этого не понимаю. Возможно, будет проще, если вы напишете по-русски, а я воспользуюсь переводчиком.

Я стараюсь на английский ,чтоб лучше перевили .Возможно мы используем разный язык, твой может не английский, а я его перевожу на английский или другой переводчик .Ну в крайнем переводчик автоматом ставит другие слова ,не так как я указал или сайт !

у меня вопрос почему я через программу не могу перезагрузить мод частично или полностью?Выдаёт ошибку , что нельзя типо errors  .

Your video did not work. So I do not know anything new. If you are only clicking the center 'select' button to re-measure the ohms I do not think it is normal because that is done at very low watts. If you are using the 'fire' button, it could be normal.

WHY ARE YOU CONTINUALLY CHECKING THE RESISTANCE?

English is my only language. 🙂

35 minutes ago, Djini Biba said:

у меня вопрос почему я через программу не могу перезагрузить мод частично или полностью?Выдаёт ошибку , что нельзя типо errors  .

English : I have a question why I can't reload the mod partially or completely through the program? It gives an error that it is impossible to type errors

What are you trying to reload, and why? And what error?

По середине нажимаю .постоянно ,’

Доходит до 0,400 и Коил горяч 

потом опускается ,и перестаёт греть ниже и ниже.

Красная ошибка ,не хочет его dna 250c перезагружать или полностью включить и выключить через эскрайб.

Is that your only mod?

STOP pressing that button constantly.
You only need to check the resistance of your build once, with your mod and atomizer both at ambient (room) temperature.

That big red X picture shows you issued a reboot command that worked. Look at the top line, it shows rebooted.WHY did you do that?

Да .

титан не должен прыгать сопротивление 

поэтому я спросил что это за дичка дич

я нажимал на эти перезагрузки и ничего не увидел (мод как стоял включённый и все)Потом ошибка я так делал много раз ошибка  это 

действий то нету .

если надо после этого нажимать загрузить настройки в мод «»»другой вопрос

почему потому-то перезагрузить ,может термо контроль лучше стал бы работать наверно 

1 hour ago, Djini Biba said:

поэтому я спросил что это за дичка дич

You have made MANY WRONG assumptions and choices. Titanium resistance DOES AND SHOULD increase when power is applied. 28 watts for those high mass SS claptons were a poor choice in your very first post

You still need a basic understanding of what you are doing.

Temperature control is an advanced topic and you should learn to vape in straight watts with a simple single wire first. Kanthal or Nichrome or Stainless steel. Then move on to Replay with your Stainless steel.

Straight watts - Use your single coil atomiser. just increase or decrease watts until you get a good flavorful vape. One of your profiles should be called watts or kanthal or power. If you look at that profile in escribe the material should not say stainless steel or Titanium anywhere. No replay. Nothing.

The basic concepts how these mods work have never changed. You might find an old Russian video. Good luck.

Вы говорите в августе ,Нехватает сопротивление должно быть больше.Ваты если я увеличу жидкость сильно выкачивает (большая мощность слишком быстрый ,разогрев слишком сильный 21-31 еще както.У меня до этого был мод smoke x priv kit (это лажа мод ) на нем еле работает нержавейка( тоесть плохо)интуитивно надо знать когда згорит вата!его не обновляют !Либо прошивка должна стоять на дна 250с непоследния !Просто страна вкус на первый из 4 затяжки есть вкус,а потом вата сухая нету вкуса.:Примерно я курю 20-30ват 0,400 сопротивление градусы 150-21 поднимаю постоянно или опускаю.Чем больше градус он дальше греет через пленку которой коил покрывается 

Я к тому моду привык x priv kit Поэтому я так и делаю всегда

You say in August, the Lack of resistance should be greater.Vata if I increase the liquid is strongly pumped out (high power is too fast, heating is too strong 21-31 still somehow.I previously had a mod smoke x priv kit (this is a mess mod) it barely works stainless steel( ie bad)intuitively you have to know when will shoret wool!it is not updated !Either the firmware needs to stand on the bottom of 250C but not least !Just a country taste for the first of 4 puffs there is a taste,and then the cotton wool is dry there is no taste.:Approximately I smoke 20-30vat 0,400 resistance degrees 150-21 constantly raise or lower.The greater the degree it further warms through the film that the coil is covered with

Как вы сказали да вкус немного больше ,но слишком резко и когда я сохраняю затяжку (слишком ускорение повышается на х6 умножается  .Может я не понимаю как это работает ,а я реально не понимаю .Сейчас градусы уменьшил !Может так градусы влияют!Немного объясните суть про сколько выставить ват и градусов по разному.

Или как градусы на что влияют ? 
ваты это нагрев или ускорение..

Титан я не нажимал огонь!

это от средней кнопки как было на фото через 20 секунд  

Я спрашивал на каком вы языке говорите из-за того что есть лондонский(по-другому называется) и английский .

и есть ещё два или три английских языков

и они по разному переводят эти языке лучше намного 

Щас нержавейки курил 

вы ещё сказали ,что вата сгорела ,ты был прав ,Горький вкус

а вот на титане 1 не очень вкуса вообще нет странно очень слишком , никель надо прикупить и попробовать их смешать 

image.jpg

Edited by Djini Biba

Hey, I NEVER said this, but I do agree with it.

3 hours ago, Djini Biba said:

You say in August, The lack of resistance should be more.

And I NEVER said this

you also said that the cotton wool burned out, you were right, Bitter taste

That photo of Stainless Steel is not a simple single wire, and it will require more watts than one strand of 26 gauge Stainless.

Straight watts. Single coil. 24 or 26 awg wire (material).

but on titanium 1, there is not very taste at all, it is very strange, very much, you need to buy nickel and try to mix them

⬆ DO NOT DO THIS! ⬆

Straight watts. Single coil. 24 or 26 awg wire (material).