EScribe software won't download

Spent a couple hours trying to figure this out, but from the front download page for escribe software, it won't download, just ends up timing out, even tried to download from command prompt and it timed out, had to go back to sp12 and then download the service pack from there. I'm not sure if anyone else is having these issues, but I put the earliest working download that I could find attached to this post. Really weird, my firewall wasnt blocking anything and it wouldnt even work on phone hotspot connection.

SetupEScribe2_SP12_US_ServicePack.exe

1 hour ago, Angras said:

Spent a couple hours trying to figure this out, but from the front download page for escribe software, it won't download, just ends up timing out, even tried to download from command prompt and it timed out, had to go back to sp12 and then download the service pack from there. I'm not sure if anyone else is having these issues, but I put the earliest working download that I could find attached to this post. Really weird, my firewall wasnt blocking anything and it wouldnt even work on phone hotspot connection.

SetupEScribe2_SP12_US_ServicePack.exe

From here, following the link, https://forum.evolvapor.com/topic/66731-early-firmware-and-escribe-suite/ , for EScribe 2.0 SP19 I had no problem downloading the  2.0SP19 INT package for Windows.

I'm curious, was your phone connected via WiFi to the same internet connection as your computer?

4 hours ago, dwcraig1 said:

From here, following the link, https://forum.evolvapor.com/topic/66731-early-firmware-and-escribe-suite/ , for EScribe 2.0 SP19 I had no problem downloading the  2.0SP19 INT package for Windows.

I'm curious, was your phone connected via WiFi to the same internet connection as your computer?

Nope, I was using Verizon LTE, but now i can download it, I guess it was just down earlier, or someone saw my post and fixed it, cause its working now strangely enough.