Chart/Recording options in Theme Designer

First question...I've been trying to understand what determines the color for the graph lines in the Chart function.

I have Power, Temp and Voltage options selected.  When I view the graph it shows Temp in red, but Power and Voltage are both showing yellow. How can I correct this so the graph shows 3 different colors?

Second question...in Theme Designer-Chart  what is the function of the Time Bars option (defaults to 25) and the color box? Thanks in advance.

Time bars.png

Edited by TorturedZen

vor 14 Stunden schrieb TorturedZen:

First question...I've been trying to understand what determines the color for the graph lines in the Chart function.

I have Power, Temp and Voltage options selected.  When I view the graph it shows Temp in red, but Power and Voltage are both showing yellow. How can I correct this so the graph shows 3 different colors?

=> As far as I know, these colors cannot be changed 

Second question...in Theme Designer-Chart  what is the function of the Time Bars option (defaults to 25) and the color box? Thanks in advance.

=> They are the vertical lines in the background of the chart; 25 indicates the opacity 

Time bars.png

• Like 1

10 hours ago, gwyar said:

=> As far as I know, these colors cannot be changed 

Well I hope that's not true because mine changed somehow. I'm positive my graph had 3 different color lines before. Maybe it's theme related so I'll have to check for any discrepancies.

Thanks for the reply.

• 6 months later...
On 14.08.2020 at 23:06, TorturedZen said:

Надеюсь, это неправда, потому что моя как-то изменилась. Я уверен, что на моем графике раньше было 3 разные цветные линии. Возможно, это связано с темой, поэтому мне придется проверить наличие неточностей.

Спасибо за ответ.

По этому поводу была дискуссия на другом форуме, цвета действительно нельзя изменить, это требование создателей Escribe, изначально была идея для анализа графиков, сохраненных в устройстве, с помощью Escribe, но потом это не было реализовано

печать.jpg

• Like 1