Dna Go Neo Go wire material

furnias

Hi, i have a Neo Go from 67 Mods, with the DNA Go chip.
I have done tests, and the Raplay mode don´t work with Kanthal or Ni80, but works with SS316L or NiFe48
But my question is, can i use NiFe48 with this chip? Is it safe?
I Know Replay mode is not TC, but it works similar.
I made a NiFe48 29ga, 2mm inner diameter 7.5 wraps 0.37 omh final coil. I set 10W and seems work well. Is this safe or this chip only works with normal wires?
Thanks, and be safe!

NiFexx has been used for vaping for many years. I use it occasionally, but I'm not going to say what's safe for anyone other than me.

The GO board will allow Replay with pretty much any TC capable material/wire. Or it'll work like any other mod in straight watts.

Hace 1 hora, Wayneo dijo:

NiFexx has been used for vaping for many years. I use it occasionally, but I'm not going to say what's safe for anyone other than me.

The GO board will allow Replay with pretty much any TC capable material/wire. Or it'll work like any other mod in straight watts.

For a Spanish non english speaker, your answer needs a few seconds to be understod, but when you can, is perfect.
If i understand the wire, i can go and play with it. Safe always depends of your knoledge. (KaA1, Ni80 are materials for VW. NiFe, SS, Ti are for TC)
And, in this case, Replay mode works like a TC more or less, true?

Thanks for take your time to write