what am i doing wrong 316l tc

First i would like to say thank you for help i have received , i just am getting frustrated now :( . Please can you tell me where i am going wrong

At this moment  i am trying single wire as i was informed that works best in the dna for tc  ? .

I have a 8 wrap 22 gauge ss316l at 0.34 resistance . I placed the coil in and wicked, i then opened e scribe  and read resistance  and i locked it at  room temp . . I am running at 27w and around 400F

pre heat is on set at 75w  in e scribe  and punch is set at 5 on my device 

Do these settings seems ok or wrong ?

Now if i decide to reset the resistance from the device menu and then fire , for some reason it seems  to pump out the pre heat value of 75w , sometimes and of course bad vape  burnt cotton, i really am confused. Should i always use e scribe for this ??

I also find i get dry hits is i turn the wattage up, on the device with the above settings , i really am confused

Should i not use  purchased fancy coils for ss316l  in a dna , does the coil need to be spaced ?

and should i call the evolve service centre i have been given as  there could be an issue with the board ?

I will just add i did use the atomiser analyzer and the resistance looks very steady , everything is tight, connections look good

Thank you, pleas help 

Edited by leea12345

2 часа назад, leea12345 сказал:

Now if i decide to reset the resistance from the device menu and then fire , for some reason it seems  to pump out the pre heat value of 75w , sometimes and of course bad vape  burnt cotton, i really am confused. Should i always use e scribe for this ??

Возможно я не совсем верно понял переведенный текст, но мне кажется это проблема с theme, которую Вы используете. Попробуйте установить тему по умолчанию или тему автора с хорошей репутацией.

Печать.jpg

Edited by zark