Evolv DNA

TristanBennett

Hi guys i have a Question, i got the Think Vape finder 167w with evolv 250 chip, im currently trusting the battaries % on how much more i can vape, im using o.46 ohm Kanthal on about 48 Watts, my question is will the mod do all the calculetion and allow me to go to "0"% (not real 0%) an then cut off or will it cut me in about 20% and wont let me smoke anymore like how low the battary % will go and is it diffrent on anyother Evolv chip (75/75c/200..)

I'll take a stab at this. You can trust the built-in protections of both the color and non color boards you mention. Regardless of the batteries you use or the % you see. That % is really meant for the battery icon display. The boards have hard coded minimum input voltage values.   

22 hours ago, TristanBennett said:

Hi guys i have a Question, i got the Think Vape finder 167w with evolv 250 chip, im currently trusting the battaries % on how much more i can vape, im using o.46 ohm Kanthal on about 48 Watts, my question is will the mod do all the calculetion and allow me to go to "0"% (not real 0%) an then cut off or will it cut me in about 20% and wont let me smoke anymore like how low the battary % will go and is it diffrent on anyother Evolv chip (75/75c/200..)

Moderater Edit: Spam links removed

issue has beens solved!!