DNA 60 menu shows volts instead of watts in TC mode, but previously it showed:
1) Resistance 
2) Watts
3) Amps

Now:
1) Resistance 
2) Volts
3) Amps

What I did wrong? Want it to show watts back again.
DNA 60, SQevo by Psyclone mods
Coil build: 3x core 28 awg (0.32mm) SS316 coil, 5 wraps, 3mm inner diameter. Resistance ~.3 ohm
Rda: hadaly rda.

Link for mod and escribe setting: https://imgur.com/a/d4Sc9UY

Edited by Anderk

I'd say your mod has dropped out of TC mode and is just firing in straight watts. If you look at your 3rd pic it shows what you've selected for those 3 parameters. 'Device Monitor' will prove that if you tick cold ohms and live ohms.

It's usually a connection issue somewhere. You can use Atomizer Analyzer to see how stable the coil is, and it should fluctuate a few milliohms at best.  Either at the 510 connection (where yours is manual), or one of your coil legs is loose, or even hotspots. I'd check those in that order. 

Just wondering why you locked the ohms? That should be a solid setup. Finally (IMHO and some might disagree) unless you set your preheat wattage HIGHER than your set watts, you're not getting any benefit out of that option

Welcome :hand_splayed:

• Like 1

3 часа назад, Wayneo сказал:

I'd say your mod has dropped out of TC mode and is just firing in straight watts. If you look at your 3rd pic it shows what you've selected for those 3 parameters. 'Device Monitor' will prove that if you tick cold ohms and live ohms.

It's usually a connection issue somewhere. You can use Atomizer Analyzer to see how stable the coil is, and it should fluctuate a few milliohms at best.  Either at the 510 connection (where yours is manual), or one of your coil legs is loose, or even hotspots. I'd check those in that order. 

Just wondering why you locked the ohms? That should be a solid setup. Finally (IMHO and some might disagree) unless you set your preheat wattage HIGHER than your set watts, you're not getting any benefit out of that option

Welcome :hand_splayed:

Thanks a lot, also thought for connection issue, will try all of  what you say, hope its the key

I've locked ohms for the first time 5 mins before photo was taken just because found new button combo xD
Thats my first DNA mod, using it for a week and had no time to sit and read manuals, sorry, I'll do my best!
And thanks alot for the help, will try to monitor its behavior.

Sure, we try to help. If we say something you don't understand, let us know. Pretty much all non colour DNAs (keystrokes) are the same. Same for escribe, Atomizer Analyzer and Device Monitor. DJLSB has some good youtube videos and the search function here works.

Let us know how you get on. One last thing, you can post images here as opposed to imgur.

• Like 2