Is there a SELECTED condition?

Seek

I have made a theme for myself (I'll share once it's finished). I have selection settings like this:

Normal: Red on Black

Highlight: Black on Red

Selected: Blue on Black

My problem is that I also made one editable gauge (for brightness) that I want to behave in the same way.

I manged to make in Red On Black normally and Black On Red when "General -> Theme -> Highlighted".

Both works exactly as I want, but I can't find a "Selected" condition anywhere to turn it blue when I select it and change the gauge value.  

Also the lowest brightness setting still feel quite bright, I would like a bigger range (to the dimmer side) is taht possible?

Also I have few other issues:

1) I've failed to make the device re-measure the coil and go to the new coil screen when I clicked a button. If I just went to the screen it doesn't show ohms and the buttons there won't work. If I make the button only re-measure it doesn't go to the screen. Somehow I need the button to make both actions at once? Also there's "Measure atomizer ohms again" and "Measure coil ohms again" - what's the difference?

2) I'm incrementing the wattage by 0.1 ohms, but I've made a condition on it that if atomizer.power >= 30 then it should only display and step up by whole ohms. But it doesn't work it keeps it by 0.1 even when above 30W. Why?  

3) I wanted to add a realtime firing timer as literally almost every mod does, which I like and find useful. I have searched and while I think it would be super easy field to add, all the threads about this are rejected and dead. So I guess that's still not possible in any way?

Here is the unfinished theme if you wanna see or try some solutions: https://forum.evolvapor.com/files/file/1011-simple-red-practical/

Thanks, Seek.

• 1 month later...

Hi,

You have in Theme Designer four available options:

Normal:

Belongs only Label-Fields and Memo-Fields

Text-Color: Visible in all text-Fields what have no self-defined text-color

Fill-Color: Visible in all Text-Fields

Highlight Read-Only:

Belongs Fields, Gauge, Toogle, Picture, Chart and Status ("Status" is unchangeable "Read Only") what have no changeable Value in it's "Source" - "Options" - "Settings" or are marked as "Read Only".

Fields

Text-Color: Visible in all Read-Only Fields what have no self-defined text-color

Fill-Color: Visible in all Read-Only Fields

Gauge, Toogle, Picture and Chart:

Text-Color: Not availiable

Fill-Color: Must be transparent at all places where the Fill-Color should be visible across.

Highlight Selectable:

Belongs Fields, Gauge, Toogle, Picture and Chart what have a changeable Value in it's "Source" - "Options" - "Settings"  - and onto that the (invisible) "Pointer" is placed.

Fields

Text-Color: Visible in all Fields what have no self-defined text-color

Fill-Color: Visible in all Fields

Fill-Color: Must be transparent at all places where the Fill-Color should be visible across

Selected:

Belongs Fields, Gauge, Toogle, Picture and Chart what have a changeable Value in it's "Source" - "Options" - "Settings"  - and onto that the (invisible) "Pointer" is placed and the Object is clicked with the middle Button to be active.

Fields

Text-Color: Visible in all Fields what have no self-defined text-color

Fill-Color: Visible in all Fields

Fill-Color:  Must be transparent at all places where the Fill-Color should be visible across

Error:

Belongs the Text-Color of the Full Sized Error-Page

Hoping that's matching - otherwise please  correct

Kind regards

Your Gauge-Picture probably has no transparent parts, where the Fill-Color can visible across.

There is no possibility to change Brightness less than 0 or more than Max.

1. The "New Coil"-Screen is automatic called by the system, if the real resistance is higher or lower than the stored.

So you have to build two screens with nearly same content.

One as "New Coil Screen" what you don't call by hand from another screen

And a second with "Special Use: NO" what you can open from other screens as long as you want

2. For this you have to put two fields onto same place.

Field :1

Make a condition "hidden" and a second condition "Control: Field - Compare: Atomizer - Power - Comparison: Greater or Equal to - Value: 30W"

Source: Coil Power

Options: Decimal Places: 0 - Step Size: 1

Field :1

Make a condition "hidden" and a second condition "Control: Field - Compare: Atomizer - Power - Comparison: less than - Value: 30W"

Source: Coil Power

Options: Decimal Places: 1 - Step Size: 1

By using hidden-Conditions, you can put both fields onto same place and in each field, you have another in-/decrasing of the content

Field 1 switches to hidden, if Coil Power < 30W

Field2 switches to hidden if Coil Power >= 30W

3. Use the "Statistic - Last Puff - Time" - that shows the Time of your last puff, as the name says.

This all is stuff, you can find out by try and error usually.😉

Kind regards

Edited by Mr.Bottomfeeder