Low resistance build

Lucasammy

Only when the material greatly differs for the known TCR values, but Replay should not be affected much by that, only TC.

Keep in mind that I'm just a member like yourself  (but forum moderator) and not an Evolv Tech.  I just got my first color board last Christmas  and only messed with Replay a few times in the last couple of months........but I do read the forum a lot.

How has nobody asked what atomizer op is using? Of course replay isn't working on stock pre made coils! There are very few instances where it would... Even if the coils say SS there are so many issues with the connection of floating pin atomizers with temp control and replay! If op gets an rda or rta and throws some guaranteed SS316l wire in there,I assure you that replay will work! The fact that op was getting a tolerable experience with same coils in TC only means that OP got lucky.

But my guess is that OP is using a smok tank or crown 3; in the case of smok, the coil is not SS only the outer casing of the coil is made of SS and in the case of crown the coil material is an unknown variant of SS. The smok has been known to work in TC and give a reasonable vape... But it will never work reliably and will absolutely not work in replay for many reasons!

Edited by Pphish

On 7/28/2019 at 3:08 AM, dwcraig1 said:

You should be OK at that resistance with most TC wire . Keep in mind that when using a wire like SS316 which has very little change in resistance  from cold to hot any false/poor connections  between the coil and board will start to show (interfere) with the lower you go down in resistance.

Re-read what you wrote and am deleting my response based on my new understanding...lol

Edited by Pphish
I was wrong