Evolv colour screens

etab75

Hello everyone, long time no see!

Last week my Therion screen developed a black oval spot, so I ordered a new one from modmaker.co.uk Fitted with no problem, but what was interesting was the new screen has much better contrast especially when viewed from odd angles. My SD75C and the previous screens pretty much whited out when viewed from anything other than straight on. 

Just wondering have the screens been upgraded, ie better quality? Not been active on here for a while so may have missed something.

See pic, same brightness and theme (one of my own), the Therion screen looks so much better, blacker blacks etc.

IMG_20190430_153401.jpg

Thanks for the reply. That is very interesting, I probably should ask the supplier to see what they say. I've got a Drone enroute so it'll be interesting to see if a current mod has the same or better screen. Maybe its just pure luck lol

Thanks dwcraig1, well, my Drone turned up today and its like yours and my SD75C! I can only assume nothing has changed or luck of the draw either way ,no big issue, just interesting to see what other users had, cheers for the replies.