Lost Vape Paranormal Dna250c

Brandy Starks

• 2 weeks later...

I had gotten mine new, from FastTech, last month.  That was after ordering it knowing that it was on backorder for an estimated four weeks.  Went back yesterday, though, thinking about another one, and every single color option for the DNA250C is marked as "Discontinued" now.  Even just a few weeks ago, I could find them at, or around, retail price from multiple vendors (just not in the color that I wanted, Gunmetal/Scarlet/Pearlfish).  As of this morning, I think ElementVape had a couple of silver options - and that was all I could find outside of eBay.  Really hoping that it is just a production shortage that will work itself out, and that it really is not the end of the line.

Sadly, I think it is the end of the line. I've heard from numerous sources that they have been discontinued. Hopefully, they'll be bringing something even better to the table. Time will tell. 

Edited by Tom Foil

Definitely sad to read, then.  Did just now manage to snag a gunmetal/wood/pearlfish, so at least mine will not be lonely.  Looks like EV has a few more options then when I checked earlier (or that I completely missed that they had this one in stock).

• 4 weeks later...

I just got a gunmetal, $112 w/%20 code. guess is got lucky. but yeah, it looks like the supply of these is running very low.

and that may be a good thing. as that "could" mean that they are selling them out before coming out with a new and improved. = 

DNA251 w/larger color screen = I'm in.

1 hour ago, Richieriotoffit said:

That would be ace dude.... Where do I sign up? That's the only - point tbh screens too small with my eyesight anyway

yeah, I know what you mean. where else can they go with this ? 25% larger would be fantastic.

Even 10% would be a start. Have you noticed it's only the orion that's being advertised? Someone I know has said there's been over 100 posts on Facebook alone since January just for the pod that's not even that good, nothing for any other device no drone, triade or the paranormal. We are praying something new comes soon