BF DNA250C causing windows crash

VegetaJunior

Hi,

So I recently picked up the Drone BF DNA250C and I plugged it into my computer to update the firmware and customize the screen and all that jazz, but as soon as I plugged it into my laptop (using the cable it came with), it caused my laptop to crash, blue screen and all. No harm was done as far as I can tell, but it does worry me that this happens. Any similar cases (and fixes) or advice on how to remedy this?

P.S. I am currently not able to take it to the shop that I normally go to about these things because I had to have it shipped to the desert where I'm at right now.

hum..... this is the first time that I've heard of this issue.  You might want to open a ticket with Evolv and explain it to them.  They will guide you...... did you try a different USB cable and a different usb port on the computer?  Does this occur even when EScribe is not running?? Any juice leaked into the device causing a short??

https://helpdesk.evolvapor.com/index.php?a=add&category=1

• Like 1

Okay, I took the mod apart and there was some juice that had leaked from the inside. It almost looks like there is a design flaw that wasn't present on my 75C mod. I'll let it dry for a while and see if it works then... Thanks for the help desk link in case this doesn't solve my issue.