Aiman Hakeem

DL and MTL Settings

Recommended Posts

I'm currently using 0.5 pod with SteepPopDeez Salt Nic 30mg juice 60(VG)/40(VG) so the case here is I DL inhale it using .5 pod does it will have an issue? 

If I MTL the .5 pod the flavor taste is not there and my lung feel like being slapped from the inside. 

My current setting on escribe is 10.5w / 6 boost / 5 warmth / half-open air hole (basically direct lung inhale using  0.5pod)

Can anyone tell me what's the right setting for MTL i need to improve on MTL settings seems I bought a Salt Nic juice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what you are saying is very confusing by the way as mtl should work fine with the 0.5 pod and also the flavour.

so if you want dtl use the 0.25 pod and dont use salt nic

for mtl i am using the 0.5 but with free base nic not salt nic and the 6mg with 50 pg and 50 vg with the normal setting on escribe i use the lowest one the blue colour and its fine with me

there are some people saying to change the setting to 0 warmth and replay 1 you can try it also

thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Monir said:

what you are saying is very confusing by the way as mtl should work fine with the 0.5 pod and also the flavour.

so if you want dtl use the 0.25 pod and dont use salt nic

for mtl i am using the 0.5 but with free base nic not salt nic and the 6mg with 50 pg and 50 vg with the normal setting on escribe i use the lowest one the blue colour and its fine with me

there are some people saying to change the setting to 0 warmth and replay 1 you can try it also

thanks 

What im saying is I use 0.5 and DL inhale with it because I don’t feel the juice taste and only get massive throat hit when I’m MTL. So im looking for the best setting to MTL inhale because I'm using Salt nic juice or is it fine I DL inhale it??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

no its not fine at all my advise just change the juice to free base nicotine with 6mg or 3 mg nic bec the salt nic is really heavy on the 0.5 pod ,i migh be wrong but this is my expericene just check and tell me i used to use the salt nic before and i tried the free base 12 mg and it was really harsh so best thing is 6mg .

but direct lung with salt nic is not good at all for you 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Monir said:

no its not fine at all my advise just change the juice to free base nicotine with 6mg or 3 mg nic bec the salt nic is really heavy on the 0.5 pod ,i migh be wrong but this is my expericene just check and tell me i used to use the salt nic before and i tried the free base 12 mg and it was really harsh so best thing is 6mg .

but direct lung with salt nic is not good at all for you 

Can you elaborate on your findings? I just received my LostVape Orion and I'm running the 0.5  pod with 30mg nic salt. What about DL or the nic salts in this device is bad for you? I'm not getting a harshness from the nic salts, but man oh man am I zinging  with the power set at 7W 3 boost (altered in eScribe). I realize most nic salts state they are not for sub-ohm devices, but 0.5 pod is advertised as a device to use for nic salts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Alexmit said:

Can you elaborate on your findings? I just received my LostVape Orion and I'm running the 0.5  pod with 30mg nic salt. What about DL or the nic salts in this device is bad for you? I'm not getting a harshness from the nic salts, but man oh man am I zinging  with the power set at 7W 3 boost (altered in eScribe). I realize most nic salts state they are not for sub-ohm devices, but 0.5 pod is advertised as a device to use for nic salts.

I feel extreme throat hit if I MTL but smooth when I'm DL the salt nic. That's why I vape it DL but i've read if you DL salt nic it is dangerous though. I'm changing to free base with 0.25 coil and vape it DL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now