Has anyone figured out the 0.59 charging problem?

Freshertwin

I am on my 4th Dna device and I always end up with the same problem starting with the vaporshark dna200 and also 2 custom dna 250s and my latest vaporized nomads dna 250 they all work great for about 4-6 months before they start the same problem, they stop charging at 2a and start charging at about 0.53- 0.59. With the vaporshark I sent it in for warranty and they just changed board and battery which I had to pay for then problem happened a few months later. and basically same story with the rest of my dna's. I bought my vaporized nomads dna 250 so I could just send it in to fiz anytime it happened but they are out of business but I don't really want to buy another when I have 4 sitting in a drawer

The Vaporshark DNA200 has a Zip charging circuitry that is proprietary to the Vapor Shark and the charging circuit of a normal DNA is only a 1 amp charging circuit.  Contact Vaporshark about that device...

The DNA250 has a built in Cell Balancer and can charge at 2 amps.

During charging, is vital that none of the batteries charge beyond 4.2 volts per cell. If one of the cells in the battery has more charge than the others, its voltage will be higher. During charging, the DNA 250 will turn on a “balancer” to charge that cell more slowly, to allow the less charged cells to catch up. By monitoring and charging each cell individually, the safety of a multi-cell pack is equivalent to using a single cell. Many products, from power tools to laptops to electric vehicles, use multi-cell packs. All responsible multi-cell lithium based designs use cell by cell monitoring and balancing to operate safely.

If the 250 boards had a 0.59 charging issue I don't recall it (memory not what it used to be..he-he).  But at any rate you could fill out a ticket with Evolv and give the information you posted here.  They should get back with you.  Here is the link to the Help Desk...  

https://helpdesk.evolvapor.com/index.php?a=add&category=1

sorry you are right about the vaporshark I haven't used it in a few years forgot the 2a charging wasn't till the dna 250 but I did still have slow charging problem on the vaporshark

the batteries show that they are balanced so wouldn't think that is the problem I figured it had to happen to others unless im just that unlucky to get so many bad boards