New Updated pods?

Young Deniro

I just bought a pack of .5 pods today at my local vape store and it appears they have updated the air flow control with added knurling. I have yet to vape it because I won't receive my orion until Christmas so I'm not sure if any other changes have been made inside the pod itself. If anyone has tried these new pods out please let me know. 

F78ED1C3-7C76-45A7-A7F4-41F6BE9DD737.jpeg

D2B0347A-C4AD-48CA-A7CB-8324B610BCC5.jpeg

18 hours ago, Young Deniro said:

I just bought a pack of .5 pods today at my local vape store and it appears they have updated the air flow control with added knurling. I have yet to vape it because I won't receive my orion until Christmas so I'm not sure if any other changes have been made inside the pod itself. If anyone has tried these new pods out please let me know. 

F78ED1C3-7C76-45A7-A7F4-41F6BE9DD737.jpeg

D2B0347A-C4AD-48CA-A7CB-8324B610BCC5.jpeg

Can you shine a light behind the pod so we can see if they've changed the internal design of the airflow?

32 minutes ago, RMHFlorida said:

I love the new 'updated' pods...  the tank size is also increased from 2mg to 3mg, it makes alittle difference...  I do understand there are some countries that didn't allow for the tank size increase... Enjoy Orion on Christmas...

I thought it was always 3 ML and overseas was 2 ML (Tpd compliant)

Good update. I really hope they re-designed the airflow for MTL. 

Also they planned to release a 1ohm pod. 

right now my Orion is not much used as i do get wicking issues as i am MTL. Have to open the ACF at least to 50% to get enough liquid but then i do loose the MTL feeling.
just like breathing fresh air with this AFC setting... 

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/24/2018 at 3:09 AM, ArminF said:

Good update. I really hope they re-designed the airflow for MTL. 

Also they planned to release a 1ohm pod. 

right now my Orion is not much used as i do get wicking issues as i am MTL. Have to open the ACF at least to 50% to get enough liquid but then i do loose the MTL feeling.
just like breathing fresh air with this AFC setting... 

So... I found the power boost, and warmth setting that is factory set when you purchase the Orion is too much for the tiny coil, and small amount of cotton in the pods, which cause them to burn up fast. So if you go into the Escribe program and connect your Orion you can reset the power boost settings to 0 across the board, and turn the warmth setting to 1. Ever since I changed the settings on my Orion I have gotten WAY better life outta my pods, both the .25ohm, and the .5ohm pods. Just a little tip to pass along, it really does make a world of difference and saves you a bit of money as well.. Pass it along to others. You can also change the wattage that is output with each pod, and for each setting (low, med, high) when you connect you device to EScribe. So if you wanted to up the wattage a bit on all of the setting  maybe that might help with your wicking problem with your pods? With the EScribe program, and the DNA board it really gives you the power to play around with it and fine tune it exactly to your liking, Kinda like a regular mod, but just have to hook it up to a computer to do it, and it uses pods. I hope this helps.

Edited by RyBread0808