Custom parts for Orion

67exec

Excellent.. i know someone will try to print them.

What about a tip which covers the airflow slots as well. A kind of press fit with some knurling so the whole tip could be used to adjust the airflow.
The AFC is a ring which can be removed so use the drip tip to make this work and bring it to the bottom as one part.
And the all black would then really look all black. Maybe Carbon printed as well :)

About the tank caps. Do they really seal the tank?

I saw some custom made resin DTs as well on a facebook post earlier. 

But a standard 510 would be best in my opinion. Even if they can get loose and lost.
i bet there will be new tanks/pods coming out with these features.

Edited by ArminF
more details

Yes, the tank caps seal, I designed them to use the factory oring. As far as using the drip tip for the AFC, not something thats very easy to do because of it's design. There's knurling above the AFC that holds the drip tip on.

Edited by 67exec

You rock! 

But check the file. Just a "first idea" i am sure there will be changes. Maybe an o-ring cutout as well. 
If you are using Fusion 360 we can share the model online if you like. 

I guess you are sitting in the US so its pretty hard to send them to Europe. But if the file would be great i can look for a hub nearby.

Never shipped to Europe, but with a trinket of little to no monetary value, it shouldn't cost much. I could probably ship a small box or padded mailer full for $10 or so. I do use fusion 360, I was able to download the step file that you attached

Edited by 67exec

10 hours ago, ArminF said:

WOW... that was fast. Great Job!

Reserve the website - 3dorionparts.com  for a shop :)

I probably should try to sell these, but with a full time job, plus a small vending company, plus a family I only have limited time to design parts. I've learned to be quick and dirty on the design to fit in my time frame or I forget about it if I try to drag it out over several sessions. I suffer from A.D.D. and C.R.S.

Ooh shiny, I forgot what we were doing Kremit

Edited by 67exec

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A company based in the UK has started making some custom parts for the Lost Vape Orion I think they ship internationally. They do drip tips (which includes adaptor to make it work), buttons, and side panels. Haven't got anything from them myself but good to see someone has started making custom stuff for this little mode.

https://www.signaturetips.com/collections/lost-vape-orion

Edited by john500y2k
Made link a real link

• 2 weeks later...
Am 6.1.2019 um 14:16 schrieb john500y2k:

A company based in the UK has started making some custom parts for the Lost Vape Orion I think they ship internationally. They do drip tips (which includes adaptor to make it work), buttons, and side panels. Haven't got anything from them myself but good to see someone has started making custom stuff for this little mode.

https://www.signaturetips.com/collections/lost-vape-orion

Bought one. 

DOESN'T fit on the "new" Pods with the RIFFLED airflowring cause LV neared the chimny. 

Opend a ticket to get my money back. They didn't answer.

Can't recommend this company. 

• 1 year later...