DNA 250 sudden fail and false battery reads.

Jazzhead

Hi guys, new (but experienced) member here. I was using my Lost Vape Triade DNA 250 today, and suddenly it stopped working. At first i doubted that my 1 year old VTC6 batteries (married since the first use). But then i tested them one by one in my Pulse 80W mod, all were working fine and they got at least %90 charge when my Triade failed. Tried my spare VTC6 set, they were no go too.

Just disassembled whole mod right now and there are no solder disconnections anywhere, all solder joints are solid and steady. But the funny story starts after i hook my mod into my pc. Here's the screenshot i took from Escribe suite. Total voltage seems accurate, but per-battery reads are absolutely nonsense. Do anyone experienced something like this? I won't re-assemble my mod till i find a solution, so any opinions and recommendations are welcomed. Thanks... 

Screen Shot 2018-10-26 at 00.52.49.png

Yes I have seen this on 3 DNA200 and 1 DNA75C so far and it appears to be a failed BMIC (Battery Management IC). After my DNA75C blew, I am leading on the belief all of mine blown when you disconnect the power and reconnect it back too fast. So now when I swap batteries, I wait at least a minute before inserting the charged cells.

59 minutes ago, BillW50 said:

Yes I have seen this on 3 DNA200 and 1 DNA75C so far and it appears to be a failed BMIC (Battery Management IC). After my DNA75C blew, I am leading on the belief all of mine blown when you disconnect the power and reconnect it back too fast. So now when I swap batteries, I wait at least a minute before inserting the charged cells.

Is that BMIC module is a changeable thing? If yes, i can buy new chip and replace it with BGA machine. If it's not possible, i'll just buy a new DNA250 chip.