Twirl My Fuzz

dna go lost vape orion wattage + settings

Recommended Posts

sup guys.

has anybody set the wattage to forty? i just ordered it n i want to set it to maximum everything. what do you guys think? n also, if not forty, what wattage  + settings are all of you running it on?

thanks.

Edited by Twirl My Fuzz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Twirl My Fuzz said:

sup guys.

has anybody set the wattage to forty? i just ordered it n i want to set it to maximum everything. what do you guys think? n also, if not forty, what wattage  + settings are all of you running it on?

thanks.

Setting it to maximum everything may overdrive the coils in the pods.....  may put a bad taste in your mouth.... 😊     I'm running the DL pod (0.25) at 15 watts and the MTL pod (0.50) at 12 watts...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, retird said:

Setting it to maximum everything may overdrive the coils in the pods.....  may put a bad taste in your mouth.... 😊     I'm running the DL pod (0.25) at 15 watts and the MTL pod (0.50) at 12 watts...

do you get decent clouds with the .25 at 15 watts? btw it seems you happened to get a functioning device, many people on this forum received duds.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, DrewBurton50 said:

I think that I am correct in saying that the maximum wattage that you can set is 30w and

40w is the maximum that can be achieved by the boost setting.

that means one would receive 40w at the beginning of the puff but it will taper off to 30w? btw what is the highest level you can set boost to?

Edited by Twirl My Fuzz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Twirl My Fuzz said:

do you get decent clouds with the .25 at 15 watts? btw it seems you happened to get a functioning device, many people on this forum received duds.

I vape for flavor so clouds is not what I hope to achieve.  My device is a beta version of the Orion and has functioned well.   Clouds is what I would call average for the wattage used.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/17/2018 at 5:36 AM, retird said:

Setting it to maximum everything may overdrive the coils in the pods.....  may put a bad taste in your mouth.... 😊     I'm running the DL pod (0.25) at 15 watts and the MTL pod (0.50) at 12 watts...

you were right, it tasted burnt when i maxed everything out. i ended up resetting it to default settings with maximum boost and maximum warmth. hits fine.

thanks.

Edited by Twirl My Fuzz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Twirl My Fuzz said:

you were right, it tasted burnt when i maxed everything out. i ended up resetting it to default settings.

thanks.

Hopefully you have more than 1 pod.....  hope you find your happy place.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/17/2018 at 7:36 AM, retird said:

Setting it to maximum everything may overdrive the coils in the pods.....  may put a bad taste in your mouth.... 😊     I'm running the DL pod (0.25) at 15 watts and the MTL pod (0.50) at 12 watts...

@retird  I would like to ask you a few questions if you don't mind. I am running the .5 pods and am also vaping the MTL at 12 watts. It seems to give me a really good vape. I would like to know how long your pods last when vaping MTL at 12 watts? Also, on the MTL, what is the perfect amount of airflow that you have found? And last, how long do you recommend waiting between puffs? Should I do one puff and wait or can I get away with two  and waiting? I would really like to make my pods last as long as possible. I have already taken the advice of many others and turned my boost to 0 and the replay warmth to 1. Anyway, I just received my Orion DNA Go a few days ago and I am really wanting to learn as much as possible about it and see what other users have found to be the perfect settings. I would really appreciate your input. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My pods usually last about 2 weeks at best but there are variables, such as juice make-up, number of ml's vaped each day, wattage setting, and etc, so your pods life will vary depending on variables.. Airflow I set is just barely open but again it depends on what vape you want to achieve...  How your juice wicks in the pod will dictate how many puffs in a row you can get before needing to let the pod wick... Note that I usually vape about 6 ml per day.

So it really depends on how you vape, what juice you vape, and juice usage per day, and etc.,  as to how long the pod will last... As long as you get the vape you want just use the pod till it needs replacing...  

Hope this helps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, retird said:

My pods usually last about 2 weeks at best but there are variables, such as juice make-up, number of ml's vaped each day, wattage setting, and etc, so your pods life will vary depending on variables.. Airflow I set is just barely open but again it depends on what vape you want to achieve...  How your juice wicks in the pod will dictate how many puffs in a row you can get before needing to let the pod wick... Note that I usually vape about 6 ml per day.

So it really depends on how you vape, what juice you vape, and juice usage per day, and etc.,  as to how long the pod will last... As long as you get the vape you want just use the pod till it needs replacing...  

Hope this helps.

Yessir that helps a lot.  I made a new thread a few minutes ago to try and get as much input as I could. However, after reading your response, it's clear that there are just entirely too many variables for one user's settings to work perfectly for another.  So I deleted the thread. If there is any other tips, advice, or input that you can offer it would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks for your helpful and detailed response to my questions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Using .25 coils my settings are 
6-9-11 

0 Boost/1 Warmth

I primarily use the 9 watt setting. This imo is the best setting for flavor/battery life. Lasts all day. With an avg puff length of 2.5 sec. usually 3 puffs back to back with a few seconds in between each puff.

6 is super low and only used when i'm trying to get the most out of a near dead battery.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now