Custom gauge

Pulsarman325

The gauge control draws part of the empty and part of the full image based on the value and the direction selected.

If you want anything else, you will have to use multiple images and conditions. For example, If you want to create a battery meter with a  4 bars, what you would do is create images with 4,3,2,1,0 bars full.

Then you create a picture control with a default condition of 4 bars, and conditions of battery level <10% for 0 bars, <=25 for 1, <=50 for 2, <=75 for 3

• 1 month later...

@Coyote, do you know how the min/max values for a gauge works? There does not seem to be any way to customise that.

Eg. I'm trying to add a gauge for live ohms, but it's not very useful since it always just show the gauge as almost empty because the ohms value is always low. Ideally I want to specify that the gauge should be full at ~ 1ohm.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I have the same question. Could you solve it? I chose a bar as the last puff time. The bar is always full. The time down is correct. Time 0.5 seconds, then 3.8 seconds, for example.
I find it impossible to set the value of the bar at full scale. There is a possibility "reset statistics" under "Action - Change". But unfortunately that does not help.

• 1 month later...
On 9/12/2018 at 3:39 AM, Coyote said:

The gauge control draws part of the empty and part of the full image based on the value and the direction selected.

If you want anything else, you will have to use multiple images and conditions. For example, If you want to create a battery meter with a  4 bars, what you would do is create images with 4,3,2,1,0 bars full.

Then you create a picture control with a default condition of 4 bars, and conditions of battery level <10% for 0 bars, <=25 for 1, <=50 for 2, <=75 for 3

Is this way to make the analogue clock png. images for the lock screen?

Or, Is it possible at all, like Joyetech analogue clock etc?