Firing button lop sided (drops in at bottom) on Paranormal

DeadMan

Just got my Paranormal mod and although it fires fine and clicks (bit spongy though) the bottom of the button does not sit proud from the body and sinks to the lip of the hole it sits in. The top of the button sits slightly proud. Does anyone else have this issue and can it be easily fixed without returning it (got it from Fasttech so would a pain to return)?

Edited by DeadMan

Yes. Mine does this too. I hadn’t really noticed it until I read your post... now it will annoy me! 😞

With the wobbly inlay panels and anaemic temp control vape with SS coils this mod is beginning to feel like a bit of an expensive lemon to me!

By the way, if you have the wobbly inlay panels a bit of tape fixed to the rear of the panels and lipped up the edges (folded over a couple of times) seems to fix it and, if done carefully so the tape doesn’t project past the front face of the panel, is completely invisible.

I knew the panels would be an issue after I had a Voopoo Too a few weeks back with the sliding battery doors so I ordered the Paranormal with the fixed resin panels (had to wait for it though). No wobbles here ;) The only issue is the firing button. Intersting to note it is the same for you. I have emailed Lost Vape for an opinion on it. As for TC I never use it and replay is now my life! :)

33 minutes ago, pw82 said:

Same with mine too, It's just the way the button is mounted.

Doesn't cause any issues and only really noticeable if you look for it.

Well I notice it while thumbing it. Not a big issue since I feel the top of it. Mine don't sit as proud as some I have seen in photos. The bottom tends to drop slightly inward if I rest my thumb on it. It's just a minor niggle really. As long as it fires consistently, does not fall in furth or worst of all break. Still. They should have QC'd to check the button sits proud all around.

Edited by DeadMan

• 2 weeks later...